chapter 4

Chapter 4

We enter a line between two red ropes. about fifty people ahead of us. I guess this movie is pretty big. I walk pass a sign saying no outside food allowed; all cell phones must be switched off; if you are to disturb anyone in the cinema room then it will be a kick out after three warnings.

"Please switch off your mobile phones as if it rings a disturbs the movie it will be classed as a warning" a guy probably around the age of seventeen said he wore a green Cinemax t-shirt that said line manager Jim

My mind was going into a really weird annoying place where it's shouting at you saying remember something dummy, but it's stupid and doesn't remember stuff that it probably should remember, I feel like some took a chunk of my memory out, That's what I feel like right now. So my brain tells me to do the next best thing, ask wendy the girl who doesn't have a malfunctioning brain.

I turn around to see wendy having a limbo contest with a five-year-old looking girl, who can basically walk under the red ropes. I wonder if I should be questing my brain. Wendy continues to bend under the rope and then comes up on the other side. the little girl's eyes widened the size teacups, then they started to water and her face turned bright red. she huffed trying to find her words, "YOU CHEATED, AM TELLING ON YOU " she shouted running off somewhere.

" No, I didn't you pig-tailed rat " wendy shouted at the little girl. " Ok, Wendy, that guy's name is manager Jim," I said using my finger to point to they skinny dude.

" Are you serious." she said more than asked.

"who exactly is manager Jim " I whispered. damn, you brain.

" you have got to be kidding me," Wendy said laughing. " he's the clue to our next clue, stupid" I try to think but nothings coming am blank, brain, where are you when your needed

"Do you suffer from short term memory lost?" wendy asked, at first I thought she was joking so I laughed and then I realised she was dead serious. " what?" I spat out " no, no I don't, and am not stupid either it's like someones took that memory out of my head."

" Well, normally I would say your crazy and belong in a mental hospital. but after what I have seen, from magical fairies to some weird org things, that's nothing on me. I got no idea what to question am not sure about anything in this world anymore. except the fact that you need a haircut" she says stepping closer to me and touching the end of my hair. I shyly smile at her and get serious stuffing all the butterflies away.

" let's go find the next clue"

¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬¬'''¬¬'''¬¬¬

" Am telling you the whole story, listen, I was told by some creepy dude that I have to tell you if you have gotten this far, then you should go where you started," 'Fanah agency'.

I stair upwards trying my best to look intimidating. " Are you sure that's all," I asked him daringly. the guy shakes his head up and down, scared out of his eyeballs. that's the saying right. or is it pants, I don't know, what good are you brain if you won't remember anything.

For a freakishly and, probably, even scary, tall guy. he is a big wimp.

"Wendy if this guy is telling the truth were going to have to travel through space and time to a new dimension called Neverland."

I said calmly, " that so flipping cool! "
Wendy shouted at this.
I felt guilty about the next thing I was going to tell her.

"As much as I need you, you can't come " I said quietly.

she frowned knitting hey eyebrows. it was adorable. " why not?" she moaned

" well what I mean is your parents are worried, I saw the article wendy, there searching the whole of London for you. and you want to come to Netherlands with me." I said a bit angry about how she treats her parents. she doesn't understand how lucky she is to feel the love and warmth that her parents give her yet she throwing it way.