XIX: What're We Doing?

Start from the beginning

  "I dunno. It's hard to explain. Whatever, just forget I said anything, K?"

  "Ok..."

  Damn. I should have said it. Whatever, there's always next time.

(Chucky's POV)

  I wasn't gonna leave. I'm still here, aren't I? Seeing her face light up like that just made everything feel so much more... reassuring. But of course, the phone lights up on the table.

  "Who's that at this time of night?" Cassidy asks, leaning over to see. SHIT! Wait, I might be ok, just think of something... "Oh, it's just one of those weird numbers that texts you about free shit. It's just a scam. I'd ignore it." Oh thank God. I sigh, feeling relieved and look up at her.

  Oh shit. She's got that look.

  "You look worried," she says, reaching for my phone. "Maybe you should turn this off..." She turns off the phone and sets it back on the dresser, then she lays back and crosses her legs. "And come turn this on instead."

  Welp, now I'm definitely not going anywhere. "You don't have to tell me twice," I tell her, spreading her legs and coming between them. I kiss her lightly and pick her up. "Nothing's ever gonna come between us, Princess." She giggles a little as I nuzzle my face into her chest. "Well... nothing except my dick."

  (Danny's POV)

  "Don't worry! Just be glad you're still alive!" They said. "Finding a body will be easy!" They said. They just wanted me to feel better. Well guess what? I'm still as salty as ever. I can't believe my supposedly "best friend" let some stupid soul in a doll take over my body. Taylor is no good either; she's ok with all of this shit happening! They treat this situation like it's so light, like it's just small potatos.

  This is far from small potatoes. These potatoes are fucking huge. I'm basically dead. I'd rather be dead completely than to be trapped in this damn fursuit. Now I know how all those souls in the animatronics at Five Nights at Freddy's feel.

  Nobody cares now. They just treat me like a legit stuffed animal. I'm still Danny, I'm just... In here. Taylor of all people should be the most concerned about me, but she's not. This is all a mess.

  How would they feel being trapped in something that isn't your body? That asshole, Chucky, could have at least put me inside of another human body.

  I want to leave, but I can't even reach the damn doorknob. I really just want to kill everyone and avenge everyone who died because of Cassidy and Chucky. I should kill both of them. Hell, I wanna kill everybody! I'm going to leave.

  Taylor is at work, so I can't have her take me somewhere, but I think Cass is off tonight. I call her on my house phone. The phone rings for a while, then goes to voice mail. Ok, I'll just call again. The same thing happens. Dammit, Cassidy, answer the phone! I call again. This time, it goes straight to voice mail. I'm not gonna stop until she answers.

  (Cassidy's POV)

  "Who the hell keeps calling you?" Chucky asks, continuing to thrust Into me.

  "I don't fucking know. Just keep going," I tell him, moaning. But then my phone rings again. "Fuck!" I snatch my phone off the night stand. "It's Danny." I look back at Chucky.

  "Why? What does he want? It's like almost 4."

  "I don't know. I'll answer it."

  (Danny's POV)

  "Cassidy! What the fuck are you doing?! Why didn't you answer! I know you weren't sleeping!" I screech into the phone.

  "Getting dicked down until you Interrupted it," she says."

  "Whoah, I don't wanna know all that shit!"

  "Well you shouldn't have asked! Now get to the point! What do you want?"

  "I need you to come get me!"

  "What the shit? Why? It's late, go to bed, or join the club and go fuck Taylor with your furry double dicks."

  "First of all, that's weird and gross. Second of all, she's not even here, she's at work. Third of all, I really need you to! Don't question it!"

  "Why?"

  "I literally just said don't question it!"

  She goes silent for a while, and I hear rattling in the background. "Ok, you're gonna have to wait though. Kinda in the middle of something."

  "You can get all the dick you want some other time! Just come get me!"

  "I said wait! Now you're either gonna be patient, or walk your fluffy ass over here!"

  "Forget about it, Princess," I hear Chucky say. "He can wait."

  "Shut up, asshole!" I yell, hanging up on them. Fine. If no one wants to help me, so be it.