Wait how old now?!

Start from the beginning

"Basketball." They answered in simulation.

Taiga's emotions were clear until he was grinning. "Maybe we can get along.."

"Alright!" I got up and clapped my hand. "Let's find you a place to sleep, taiga-nii get the futons!" I walked into the empty but large guest room. This room used to be mine and Taiga's playroom.

It's bring back memories, that little smudge on the wood flooring was when Taiga wanted to know what fire was.

"WAH!! ITS SO BIG!! RIGHT ONEECCHI??!!" Kise exclaimed while the rest stared in awe.

"Damn right. Say is that a basketball hoop on the door?!" Aomine sparkled.

"Hmm? This old thing? Yeah I guess. Taiga-nii used to practice in this room while I ref."

"You're so cool Oneecchi!!"

...I don't know this feeling but I like it. To be a older sibling to these guys (though in reality they been transformed) is the greatest feeling ever.

It's so warm even in a AC house.

"Where do you want me to put these?" Taiga grunted as he held into the mountain of futons.

I pointed near the corner as he nodded. To think Okaa-san would adopt not just one but all of the GoM currently-missing players.

"I want this one!"

"WHAT?! KISE, CAN YOU NOT!" Aomine replied grasping the deep blue blanket from the blonde.

"Wahhhh!! AHOCCHI IS BEING MEAN!!" Kise complained, Tagia was just sitting and watching the entertainment.

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU ALL RUN 29 LAPS UP AND DOWN A HILL!!" I threaten. Kise was immediately silenced by Sei-chan and Shin-kun slapping his back. For elementary students, Kise still haven't lost his 5 year old side.

Aiyah..

I clapped my hand. "Alright! You guys set up your futons while I make dinner. Tonight specialty Curry!!" I smiled and walked out the door.

"YEAHHHH!!" Aomine yelled in happiness with Taiga-nii. I'm guessing everyone was happy since they were already moving in a fast pace.

I chopped the vegetables at a fast pace, sprinkling mixtures of spices into the pan. Maybe I should make fried rice while I'm at it...

I stirred the mixture and with my other hand, taking a new pan and placing it on the stove.

Pouring the rice into the pan, little footsteps could be heard.

"Oh, Kuro-chan...what can I help you with?"

"How did you know it was me?"

Because your misdirection doesn't work on me. I smiled.

"Because you're special, it make you unique. So why are you here?"

"Everyone's finished setting up their futons so I came here to help you....if that's ok?" He fidgeted with his fingers.

I lifted a spatula and stirred the rice with the mixture of small veges. "Could you pass me the soy-sauce?" He nodded and went into the lower cabinets. Tugging on my skirt and passing the liquid bottle. I'm surprise he knew where it was.

"Thank you Kuro-chan." I continued to stir the food while Kuro-chan place normal white rice on half of the plates and curry on the other.

I on the other hand, was putting a spoonful of fried rice into each and separate bowl.

When we were done, I patted Kuroko's head and closed my eyes in triumph.

"Do you see that?"

"What is it Onee-chan?" He asked tilting his head.

"The sweet smell of the start of summer break..."

"OPPAI-ONEE CHAN!! BAKAGAMI'S HITTING ME!!" Dai-chan jumped and grabbed onto my shirt. Well to many people, it's just look like a piggyback.

"AHO-MINE!!" Taiga, completely changed into a singlet and sweatpants, charged into the room.

"Why do I feel like I'm surrounded by kids?"

"THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE!"

"No need to yell you gigantic REDHEAD BAKA!!" I smack him in the stomach once more. I suddenly held the knife, despite Aomine hugging me in midair from behind and Kuro-chan holding onto a piece of my skirt.

"EKKK!! Drop the damn knife women!! I need my manhood! I uh... Got homework to do, yea that's right! I'll leave now. I'll take my plate and leave. Going...." He walked slowly as Aomine started to laugh. Kuroko was looking still confused as taiga-nii reached and carried his plates in a fast pace...

This is gonna be interesting...