Wait how old now?!

After my panic session, I was manage to contain my insanity before I ended up like bakagami.

The 6 little children stood in a line, color order. Plus name meaning order....well I guess you can say height order too.

"Well to start off, I'm (f/n) Kagami. I'm 13 and I'm your new Onee-chan! This is my Onii-san..." I looked towards him to see him glaring at little Aomine.

I punched him in the stomach and pretended as it never happened. Despite the fact, Tagia was crouching on all fours in pain.

"This idiot is Taiga Kagami, you're new big brother. Please don't learn to be an idiot like him.."

"HEY!"

The small petite bluette stepped forward. His mouth twitching into a small unnoticeable smile. "Konnichiwa, Tetsuya Kuroko boku desu, age 8. Please call me Kuroko, Onee-chan."

"Watashi no Namae wa Seijūrō Akashi desu, age 8. Please call me Akashi, Onee-chan but for Nii-San, call me sama." The small red head glared at Taiga.

"Haiiiii Watashi wa Ryota Kise desu! I'm 8 years old and please call me Kise, oneecchi! You too niicchi!!" He squealed. Much to taiga pleasure, his left eye twitched.

"What's with the -cchi?" Taiga asked.

"Kise-kun uses -cchi for who he admires or acknowledge." Kuroko explained.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!! I DONT WANT THAT!!" Taiga put his hands in surrender.

"Shintarō Midorima boku desu. I'm currently 8 not like I wanted to tell you anyways..I'm a cancer. Please call me Midorima." The small megane mumbled.

"Oi Oppai-Onee chan! " Daiki started before he was smacked by Tagia.

"I have a feeling I'll hate this kid..." Taiga grunted. Aomine glared even harder.

"I'm 8 and Namae wa Daiki Aomine desu!"

"Or AHO for short!" Kise snickered, when Aomine lunge himself towards the oblivious blonde.

Taiga had to hold him back. Akashi slightly but effectively and menacingly glared, scaring the color out of Daiki's skin.

"Watashi wa (crunch) Atsushi Murasakibara (crunch) desu.(crunch) I'm currently the same age as the rest (crunch) please call me (crunch) murasakibara or Atsushi if you want to (crunch) I don't really mind." The purple head, which was taller than all the other kids ,gobbled on his chips. He's about up to my shoulders, but for Tagia, Atsushi-kun was up to his chest.

"Why do you prefer us calling you by your last names?" I asked while each kid looked around and shrugged.

"We're used to it for some reason." Aomine answered kicking himself away from Tagia's strangling grip.

"Ne,ne Onee-chan.." Kuroko puller softly on my blazer.

"Hm ?"

"Before Okaa-san left, she told me to give this to you." He passed a note.

"If you are reading this, then I have left for Business. Don't worry, I'll visit when I get free time from my boss. (F/n) if you're reading this, then you've been put in charge of the house and you now have a major responsibility looking after my new six babies. Kagami if you don't care for them, I'll make sure you're never produce any children in your life ever in the future.- ciao!! Okaa-san."

Damn, she sure know how to make a simple threat go overboard. Kagami made an audible gulped.

"So guys, what do you like to do? Any hobbies or favorites?" I questioned as I rubbed Akashi's head; which he tried to make me stop.