Bye bye, GD's house...

"Where do you plan to stay?"

"Those newly constructed apartments by Seoul's biggest mall-"

"Aren't they crazily expensive?"

"They're the only ones vacant... And besides, I thought being an actress and model gets paid pretty well..."

Louie chuckled and I looked at him strangely.

"I guess it's time to promote you if you are planning to stay in the city."

"Oh, I'm not planning to stay that long-"

"What was that?" Louie sharply turned to me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. I couldn't help but to cringe in guilt.

"I'll see how things goes." I nervously laughed and brushed away the depressing feelings I felt before.

"Your eyelids are puffy. Have you been crying?"

I glanced up from my script to see the cheerful Taemin peeking at me.

"Haha no, it's the makeup." I lied to the cute SHINee maknae as he shrugged and sat by me.

"If you say so~" He whistled along as he peered at me often. "We're film our season finale you know."

"Really?" I asked astonished by the fact 10 episodes had already gone by.

"Yup! That means a month break for all of us!" Taemin nearly hopped out of his chair but then whispered something under his breath. "But then when the finale airs, we have to wake up early again." Then he placed a finger on his lip as he gazed into the skies. "But it's alright because I get to see Celia noona for another season..."

Awwww, he's so cute right now.

"Let's hope for good reviews so we actually come back."

Because I need the money...

"Oh don't worry, there's definitely a new reason. The ratings are off the charts!" Taemin fell back into his chair and I laughed at his childish behaviors.

Something about them maknaes, I swear...

"Alright cut! Now let's move on to Taemin and Celia at the gazebo." The director ordered the required crew to head to the park as the remaining actors stayed in the studio. Taemin and I got into a big van as the director sat with us. "Listen here you 2, when you're out there in the gazebo, make a fake kiss that's hiding in the shadows during the confession. We'll be zooming out at that time which will make the kiss seem more believable, and we will stop you 2 for multiple takes... Got it?"

"Yes sir!" Taemin and I both nodded as the director smiled.

"Hmmm, seeing how there's good reviews, the show might place you guys as main characters instead."

Taemin looked a little out of it considering his own busy schedule, but I secretly grinned.

Maybe I'll be a professional actress...

When the van got to the park, many citizens were already outside hogging the gazebo.

Taemin and I got out unknowing the eyes that were starting to stare.

People began to whisper as the director and crew announces the plan to the crowds that were gathering.

"PEOPLE, PLEASE STAY BACK THE LINE WE SET UP FOR YOU. WE WILL BE FILMING IN THIS PARTICULAR SPOT UNTIL NOON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION." One of the crew members got out a bullhorn and directed the massive audience that was intrigued by our presence to let us through.