Crossfire.

It had been a few days since Dreadwing had come onto the Decepticon Warship, and seeing much had changed since he was gone and Sabrina was trying to get Dreadwing to Try World of Warcraft. The Mech refused for quite a while before he finally gave in.

The four of them were were playing together helping Dreadwing level his character.

"Alright we can do a few dungeons to get you leveled faster, Dreadwing." Sabrina said

Dreadwing nodded to her while the others ran him through several Dungeons before Megatron had asked that Sabrina would be brought to him, they got their characters to a safe area before logging off Echo walked to Sabrina to take her to Megatron.

Sabrina got onto Echo's servo before she started walking out of the officer's lounge towards the bridge.

"I wonder why he want me with him right now..." Sabrina said lowly to Echo.

"I'm not sure..." Echo replied

Sabrina sighed as she moved to see where they were going, it didn't take them long before they got to the bridge. Sabrina looked around to see Soundwave to the side working on the Iacon Database she looked at him her face was heating up before she looked over to her sire.

Megatron looked at them as Echo brought his daughter to him. "Thank you Echo... from bring her to me." he said

"Not a problem at all my lord." Echo replied before she moved her servo towards Megatron.

Sabrina looked at her sire before she walked onto his servo once she was on he moved her to his shoulder, Sabrina got onto his shoulder before she looked at Echo.

"You can go back to Dreadwing and Skyquake now." Megatron said

"Yes my lord." Echo replied bowing her helm before leaving the room.

Sabrina watched her leave before she looked back at her sire as he turned away from the door of the bridge, Sabrina continued to look at him and was about to ask when the door opened moments later. The young girl looked and her face went pale to who eased into the room. Airachnid.

The spider Deception was one only one Sabrina was scared of and Megatron felt the fear coming from his daughter.

Airachnid moved in more before she walked towards Soundwave, Sabrina cowered a little bit looking away from her.

"If it pleases you, Lord Megatron, once Soundwave discovers a means of decoding the remainder of the Iacon database." Airachnid said as she passed Soundwave before she stopped walking. "As we know he will, I would suggest the deployment of an underutilized asset."

"And what asset would that be, Airachnid?" Megatron asked turning his helm to her a little.

"Believe that my superior tracking skills would expedite your quest to recover the remaining relics." Airachnid replied and bowed down to him.

Sabrina just looked at her. Why do I get the feeling she wants this for a reason... she thought.

"Noted." Megatron replied

Sabrina looked at her sire not knowing what to think, and Airachnid got onto her pedes again. "You are a gracious audience, My Lord." She said before she turned and walked away. "Soundwave."

Sabrina and Soundwave watched the spider Deception leave before the young girl looked at the silent mech and He looked at Megatron.

"Remind me of her trustworthiness." Megatron said turning to him.

Soundwave then used a recording of Airachnid's voice. 'I believe we must consider the possibility of a future without Megatron.'

Sabrina just looked at him she was always amazed the his ability to do that, then Soundwave played a video feed that Sabrina had no idea he had caught on video.