Chapter 7: Old Times..Again

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

-Harriet Tubman

                                                                                            ----

Old Times..Again:

I woke up early for the second day, and the 2 day of the 'bet'. Over the couple days I have known Asher Clarke, I have learned a couple thing from the 'bad boy' himself and its to simply just not...

Give two sh*ts'

Today I was supposed to Do a prank with Parker, and Jake.UGH. I still had to wear my 'bad girl' clothes to sell the whole image. I was awake but was still stirring around in bed.

I finally maned to convince myself to get up. I sauntered over to my bathroom, and washed my face with cold water. I turned the nob of the shower head, and water spilled out. I sat at the edge of the tub. Not getting just yet. My mind wandered back to the conversation I had with my mother.

                                                                                                ----

Flashback :

"I cant keep this up anymore" she said "I cant keep lying to her, you two have to talk." I took in a long shaky breath.

"I know" was all I said. She stared at me for a long time, then sighed and shook her head.

"I have to work a night shift at the hospital, but we will finish this talk later." I nodded. While she got herself ready for work, I just stood there and watched intently. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. A couple minutes later I heard her car start up and drive away. And right there by the door I dropped onto my knees and cried.

                                                                                      ----

I turned the shower of and stood up. I frowned at my reflection. My eyes were read and puffy from crying, my hair was sticking out in a bunch of directions. I shuttered. I just stood there staring long and hard at my reflection, I snapped myself out of it. Finally I stepped into the shower. I felt the warm water spill from my head down to my toes. I washed my hair body, wishing I could stay under the water everyday. Even though that's bad for the environment.

I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body, and stood in front of my mirror. I have to do something with this hair. I gazed over the outfit I had put on my bed; It was a black corduroy skirt, with tights, a grey long sleeve shirt, black leather jacket, and some black converse.

I put the outfit on, stepping in front of the mirror again.I just put on some mascara, and lip gloss, not wanting to cake my face. I brushed my hair leaving in my natural straight hair.

To be honest I looked hot...If the boys weren't satisfied then I don't know what.

I'll just have to show them mentally, and physically.

I made my way down the stairs to find my mom at the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I said cheerfully, so she wouldn't ask questions.