Shelly

I wake up in what seems like an average bedroom, but not my own. I hear sniffling towards the end of the bed. I force my self in the upright position and look over to see Oliver, sitting at the end of the bed holding a picture frame. 

"Who's that?" I ask

He turns around, and i see his red face and tear lines. 

"That's Shelly" he says handing me the picture frame

I look down to see a gorgeous blonde, blue eyes, perfect. She's the type of girl guys would kill for. Oliver starts continuing on with the story.

"Shelly was my finance. I met her at one of my concerts, and instantly fell in love' he says smiling "we stared dating that night and eventually I proposed to her. And one night we went to a party and she kissed another guy and we went home. I was furious, drunk. I went to the train tracks and came back to see Shelly dead. I moved out to here, in the middle of nowhere.Kellin bought my old house. He walks around like Shelly is really still there." He finishes voice trailing off.

"She looks like you" he whispers tears rolling down his cheek.

I hop out of bed, and hug him. He wrapped his arms around me, I could feel him crying, his arms squeezing tighter and tighter.

"Oh God" I push away and run into the master bathroom. 

I puke all in the toilet and feel Oliver hold my hair up. I keep on puking, and you know how when you puke, you start crying? That's what happened to me. After what seems like 10 minutes, I weakly get up and lean over the sink.

"Are you okay?!" Oliver asks with a voice full of worry

"Yeah just anxiety" I mumble

After I clean up, I crawl back into bed like it is my own.

"I'm gonna be in the bedroom down the hall if you need me" he says closing the door.

I lean over and shut off the lamp, turn back over, and attempt to get some sleep.

*Oliver's Point of view*

I like Faith. It's pretty obvious. I really really like her. Ever since three years ago when she showed up next to Austin. Her gorgeous looks. I really thought they'd make it forever. Until Austin showed his true colors.

I kinda like her more than Shelly. I'm over her. She's dead. She's dead. She is dead. She is dead. I think I'm gonna tell Faith that I like her. I don't know though. We have been friends for three years so it's not like we would be rushing things. She's 25, I'm 27.

I proceed out my door, and stop in front of her door. I slowly open the door to see her passed out in the bed. Her hair all messy and wow fun fun.

I look over to the nightstand to see her phone illuminating over and over again. She wouldn't mind if I saw who it was? I pick it up, close her door and go back to my room. It's Austin. He's left 5 messages and called 8 times leaving 2 voicemails. Might as well start going through the messages.

Where are you?

Are you with Oliver slut?

Good riddance you whore

I'm on my way to Oli's bitch

Now I don't have time to go through the voice mails. I quickly run over and into her bedroom, turn on the lights and shake her awake.

"Get up Faith now!"

"I was never asleep silly!" she yells laughing

"Come here"

I grab her hand and lead her to the living room.

"You sit here"

Faith plops down on the counter, looking ever so beautiful.

"What's going on?"

"Austin's on his way here" I say scrambling for a bat to place right by the table.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. The one knock turns into

three.

"OPEN THE DOOR" Austin yells, half sluring.

I motion towards Faith to go into my bedroom and lock the door and don't come out.

I decide to let Austin in.

"Where is she?" he says pacing back in forth

"Just calm down mate"

"No okay?! She deserves to be taught not to do that." he says harshly

"Get out."

"Fine whatever! Take my girl away from me! You sappy cunt!"