25

Big Brother Ian: Hey..are you okay?

Little Sister Nat: Yeah. I'll be fine. It was a mutual decision..

Big Brother Ian: Yeah so was mine and Nina's break up but it still hurt. You know you can talk to me and vent if you need to.

Littler Sister Nat: I know, Ian. And of course it hurts but it doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing to do.

Big Brother Ian: Does this have anything to do with Daniel? Is that a reason why you broke up?

Little Sister Nat: No. He has nothing to do with the break up. What I said in my instagram post is the god honest truth. I love Harry.

Big Brother Ian: Yeah but you loved Daniel once too. Feelings like don't just disappear, Nat.

Big Brother Ian: It took me a while to get back out there after Nina and when I did, I found Nikki and we go married.

Littler Sister Nat: I don't even know what to do at this point. I thought that's what Harry was going to be. He was going to be what Nikki is to you. After Daniel I thought Harry was the one but I realized that one of the reasons we worked was because he was willing to go with me to those outrageous places.

Big Brother Ian: Well, Nattie. Looks like you found out what you're supposed to do.

Little Sister Nat: Are you saying I should go back to Daniel?

Big Brother Ian: No. I'm saying, try to rebuild the connection you two have and work your way there.