08

InterviewHey everyone, welcome to Clevver News

Interview
Hey everyone, welcome to Clevver News. I'm here with Victoria's Secret angel, Natalie Somerhalder.

Hey, guys! Thanks for having me!

Thank you for coming! Let's get right to it. So, you and Daniel Sherman have recently started dating. Can you tell us how that happened?

Well, before we started dating, we would flirt and stuff on Instagram and twitter. Then he came to the fashion show in Paris and we hung out a lot there. A few months ago we were at dinner and he just asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes.

That is so adorable! I bet every teen wolf fan is just wishing they were you. Now, I wanna talk about something a little bit more serious.

Oh god. *laughs*

Recently, you received some hate from some 1D fans

Yes I did.

Why do you think that is?

Well, their fans are very devoted and very protective of the boys so they'll do anything for them. And some tabloids made our breakup look bad and messy when it wasn't like that. We were just too good of friends to be a couple so, the break up was a mutual decision. The fans were just sticking up for Niall and that shows they have an amazing fan base.

Many of your fans, were wondering what you meant about in your Instagram caption when you said 'you're the reason I'm here today.'

When I was a sophomore in high school, I went through a very tough time. Modeling was my goal and the people at my school were telling me, you aren't skinny enough to be a model. So, for a while I suffered from anorexia until my senior year. When Ian, found out his brotherly instincts kicked in and he told me, 'Natalie, the people who bring you down are just jealous of your impending success.' And he was the reason I got help to beat my disease. Ian was there for me every step of the way. I mean if there were a brother of the year award, he'd win it hands down.

Wow, for a 23 year old you are very wise.

*laughs* thank you, thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to sit down with us! It was great talking with you!