My Forever Love (Lumin XiuminxLuhan)

Dedicated to my chingu (and Jagiya) Sally~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luhan!" Xiumin called through their apartment. The two had just come back from EXO showtime.

Luhan popped his head into Xiumin's room. "Yes Bao-Zi?" Luhan answered. "

"What makes me different from the rest of the group?" Xiumin asked. Luhan stared at him with loving eyes.

"Lu-ge?" Xiumin snapped him out of his thoughts. "Your eyes, definately." Luhan gave a weak smile. He knew what stood out most because he would stare from a distance. Of course, Xiumin wouldn't notice.

"Are you alright Lu-ge?" Luhan had been looking at the floor as if it were interesting. He loved it when Xiumin called him that.

Luhan wanted to tell him all of his feelings, his undying love. "No." Luhan thought this was the best time to tell him. "What's wrong Lu-ge?" Xiumin asked patting a place on his bed for Luhan to sit. He sat beside Xiumin.

Luhan got straight to the point. "Do you remember when I was left out that one time on Weekly Idol?" Xiumin nodded his head. "You wanted me to show off my powers from MAMA with you." "That's where it all started, today I knew that you are the best looking from the start. I'm in love with you Xiumin."

Luhan took a deep breath bracing himself for whatever was coming his way. "I'm in love you with you too Lu-ge." Xiumin said smiling cheekily.

"Don't hate me for this." Xiumin whispered. "How could I?" Luhan asked. Xiumin leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. When he pulled away he wanted to kiss him once more. " Luhan is it alright if I-" Luhan quickly moved forward and kissed Xiumin on the lips. "I love you Bao-Zi." Luhan smiled. "I love you too Lu-ge." Xiumin smiled back.

 ~The End~

~SugaKookies~

케이트린

Kai ♫~ (◕‿◕✿)