Warrior | Mudheart

dogeing

Mudheart is a lean and handsome chocolate brown tom. He has elegant features and soft, short fur, with long and flowy whiskers to match. He mostly matches his mother in appearance, though he has his father's sharp green eyes. Mudheart has small paws and thin limbs; he is swift and precise in all of his movements. His tail has faint dark brown stripes.

Mudheart is outgoing and sunny, always open for a conversation. He is witty and quick to laugh, and often cracks lame jokes himself. He is always smiling, always happy, always friendly and up for any adventure. He thrives off of being around others and loves giving affection. He is charming and never lets anything faze him, letting the sarcasm of irritation of others fall behind him. He is very talkative and bubbly, although even he occasionally values solitary. Now that he is in the Clan, he is hardworking and helpful — a form of self redemption for his laziness as a kit.

Mudheart, or Clay, was the second born out of his siblings (Rusty/Ryeleap, Camden, Clover). He was the favorite of his brothers and sister, even after their mother died giving birth to their sister, Clover. He never had to work as a kit, so while Rusty, Camden, and Clover worked very hard, Clay sat around with their angry dad. Eventually Clay fled to the Clan and was named Mudpaw without his siblings, after informing them of his plan and them shooting it down. Ryeleap (Ryepaw then) returned soon after, and told Mudpaw that their family had died on the Thunderpath. Mudheart and Ryeleap received their warrior names together. Mudheart is very apologetic for never helping Ryeleap out as a kit, but is too proud to admit it.

Mudheart is 18 moons old. His brother is Ryeleap.