How You Met

Harry: You are a muggle-born Gryffindor, same year as him

It was your first day of classes and you were completely lost. Usually you were the type of girl to pay attention whenever you were in a new place, so you could find your way around it, but it was your first time in a place full of magic and you were in awe. Resulting in you being late in your first day because you were lost.

"Oh, sorry." Someone bumped into you, sending your bag flying to the ground. "Here." A boy about your age, with round glasses and a familiar scar on his forehead, handed you your bag. "Are you looking for the Transfiguration classroom too?"

"Yes, it seems I'm lost." You answer quietly, gazing behind him to see a gingerhead and a bushy haired girl you knew to be your childhood best friend, Hermione. She had left the chambers before you even woke up.

"Come with us." He told you with a kind smile. "I'm Harry, those are Ron and Hermione."

"(Y/N)."

Neville: You are a pure-blood Hufflepuff, two years older

Your ears pricked up at the sound of the Hospital Wing's double doors opening, though you didn't budge as you carefully applied a large dose of salve on a first year's back. The poor girl had fell on the magical moving staircases and earned a big black bruise along her spine.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Holly smiled meekly up at you and you caressed her cheek, urging her to sleep so the salve could start working. It had been two days since she was put on the Wing and you had been her only friend there.

"Miss Bones can you come here please?" Madame Hooch's voice spoke from behind you and you turned to see the your former flight professor holding a crying chubby boy in her arms. From where you stood, you could see how tightly he was holding his wrist and how red it was.

"Let me see if it's broken." You ask him softly, your hand out to take his wrist onto your soft palm. You lead him to sit on a bed as you feel around the reddened skin. "What's your name?"

"N-Neville Longb-bottom." He sniffs, biting his lip when you hit a sore spot.

"Well Neville, I'm (Y/N). You broke your wrist but with me in charge, you'll be ready to go in only a day or less." Neville grimaces as you hand him a Skeleton Grown potion but obediently extends his wrist so you can wrap a bandage around it.

Draco: You are a pure-blood Slytherin, one year younger

"Hello beautiful." You blink slowly as someone drawls. At first, you thought it was directed for someone else, but then you feel a soft tap on your shoulder. You come face to face with a smirking 15 year old Draco Malfoy.

"Um, hi?" Your lip becomes white as you drain the blood from it when your teeth press down onto the flesh. Should you really be talking to the snobby blonde? Your brother was one of his acquaintances, but Theo didn't exactly appreciate it when boys talked to you.

"So you're (Y/N) Nott, uh? Draco Malfoy." He bows his head to you and kisses your hand. You can feel heat creeping up your cheeks. "Hogsmeade's weekend is in two days. Pick you up after lunch?"

Your eyes widen with shock, but you don't have time to answer as Draco smirks yet again and slowly kisses your cheek, his fingers ghosting over your waist. You can feel the whole common room's eyes on you. And there is no way in hell you could refuse Draco Malfoy, of all people, in public and expect no repercussions.

Cedric: You are a muggle-born Gryffindor, one year younger

The sun shone bright down the Quidditch field. You could feel your stomach churning with anxiety. Today had been the trials for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and you tried out for a Chaser. Everyone said you had potential. So now you, and a dozens of other lions, were waiting for Wood's approval or refusal.