getting to know you

Victoria

(please excuse any mistakes loves)

"sure corey I would take an sandwich" I said looking down at my beat up sneakers.

The frendly lady at the concession stand smiled and gave corey a total. I instantly checks in my pockets for extra money then his hand stopped my arm.

"its cool baby girl I got it" he said grabbing a fresh twenty dollar bill out of his pocket.

I sniled at the thought of corey being so nice. The woman gave us our lunch and we sat at a near by table.

" so victoria, how do you liking the first day of school" he asked taking a bite of his sandwich.

"its okay" I said unwrapping my sandwich.

"why do you seem so distant?" corey asked as he scooted closer to me.

"you are really smart victoria and I need someone like you in my life" he said as he got closer to me. At this point corey was so close I could feel his minty beath on my neck our lips was a centimeter away from touching , and then the bell rang. He got up and smiled and slide me his number.

"wow" I thought. All day as the day ended I was thinking about corey and what happened at lunch. It was now the last hour of school and I was kinda ready for it to be over. When my math teacher dismissed me I headed right to my locker to grab my books and belongings. I got ignored the comments and stares I got and exited the building. I waited on tge bus stop for the bus when I heard a honk coming from behind me.Up pulled a black charger and the tented passenger side window rolled down. Corey poked his head out "hey beautiful need a ride?"

I was starting to blush and he opened the door for me as I got in the car. He jogged to the other side and drove off. So where do you live love? I live just about 14 blocks away from tge school if you could just make a right around the corner. I said pointing right.  He turned right and in little to low rime we were at my house.  " I'd like to take you on a day sometime" he said.

" uhh sure that sounds nice" I said blushing really hard.

" well thanks corey see you at school tomorrow." I said as I was openinf the door starting to get out , but just as I was he grabbed my arm and immediately our lips began to lock.