HIPSTERS

DEAR GAWD WHATS WITH ALL DEM HIPSTERS? Everywhere you look you see some 15 year old snapchatting with some pedo with their Iphone5C! A few of the natural habitats of these "hipsters" are THE MALL, THE BEACH, ANY SCHOOL, and even......in you're own HOME! Natural habits of these creatures include begging their parents for the latest phone, listening to Miley Cyrus, dressing like Miley Cyrus, coming in like a wrecking ball, and being annoying as hell by telling you how much they think they are "cool". If you can't distinguish a hipster from these signs I'll give you the 3 MAIN HINTS THAT SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS A HIPSTER

1. They don't wear the same clothes twice....for no apparent reason

2. If they are dumb enough to have a colored case on their Iphone C!

3. If they swear they were Selena Gomez, Austin Mahone, or Miley Cyrus fans before anyone else was. 

4. If they've ever screamed when exposed to material containing such radioactive an unstable waste (AKA TODAY'S POP MUSIC)

I hate hipsters though, they are probably the most annoying part of society because there are too many! And I blame (this is gonna sound redonkulous) DA MEDIA (Just Kidding) Because if singers like Justina Beiber (Ah, you got me I spelled Bieber wrong!), 1 Direction, and Miley Cyrus didn't exist (or got hit by a wrecking ball) tween girls wouldn't act so ridiculous! If Miley Cyrus made out with a lawnmower, 90% of the Earth's teenage population would legit make youtube videos of themselves doing the same thing. But, I do have an idea of how to end this hipster problem! Get a video of Justin Bieber getting punched by Sharkiesha and post it somewhere then, the hipster children shall follow, with sucker punches! MWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA lol jk. But, that'd be hilarious to watch xD So, in conclusion, if you aren't a hipster WOOOOHOO! and if you are here is a message from the entire population of planet Earth GET A JOB AND STAHP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE COOL!  BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT BUT WE ALL LOVE YOU STILL! (Jk on the love you part, I hate everyone :D) ESPECIALLY CLOWNS! (Jk Jk, I love peeps except clowns still. Dem smiles are from the DAYVIL)

Okay well this rant stank! Hope you at least read it :D Imma go get a burrito!

OLAY! *trots off on donkey to Taco Bell*