Chapter 7+

Aya: I am back just as I promised you! Sorry for all the re-update chapters... My cousin, that girl is so gonna get her ass kicked, messed with my account! *cue rambling and cussing darkly in the background*

Tsuna: Sorry for all the inconvenience, the long wait and the rantings. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. *flashed the famous 'a hundred watt' smile*

Continue...

No surprise, Tsuna and Chrome won the first two round with ease.

The introduction round they killed it (not literally) with shy smiles and sweet voices (and no surprise, gained more fans than they already have). Team 1A, 2D and 3C were outed due to 1A's rookie mistake (too big of a mistake that must not ever mention again), technical issues from 2C (which leaded to firecrackers exploded epically, watercolors splashed out and three drenched-in-paint judges -they did not have a happy ending) and inappropriate costumes of the Aquarium Room of the seniors from 3D (they have been bitten to death by Hibari).

The second round: Cosplay show, or the students would like to translate it: Display of Humiliation and Fanservice moment.

Although Tsuna and Chrome won, Tsuna doubted that he would come near a frilly apron again. As for Chrome, she just blushed and thought that her boss would make a beautiful wife (secretly hoping that she could do that again).

There were many costumes and no one escaped the humiliation. The costumes were purposely mixed and chose for the wrong gender. They had from "Bulky Beauty" and horrendously girly "Sparkle Beast" covered in glitter, muscular ballerina "doll" and the duck "prince", to "Princess and The Frog" gender-bender version. Basically, all of them cross-dressed.

But two most "memorable" performances were of course 2A's "The newly-wed couple" and 3B's "Fairy Godmother and The Pineapple Carriage".

The newly-wed couple with Chrome as the handsome husband and Tsuna as the beautiful wife... It was the most dangerous mix of suit and tie, frilly apron, long wig and illusions. Added in the mix with some endearing actions to created fanservice screens -the eye candy for the audiences. Details had to be removed for the sake of your minds, dear readers.But I'll give you two word: Smoking, Hot! A house full of unconscious people and a few gallons of blood had proved it. (And Reborn was more than please with the outcome (a.k.a: a blood bath). He was, after all, the one who chose their costumes. No surprise there. He is the World Greatest Hitman.)

The wild crowd screamed comments like:

"KYAAAAAAA~~~!!!!"

"THAT IS SO HOT!!!!"

"CHROME ONEE-SAMA!!!! MARRY ME!!!"

"TSUNA-CHAN!!!! BE MY WIFE!!!!"

"OMFG!!!! I SHIP IT!!!!!"

"TAKE WITH YOU YAOI GOD!!!! I HAVE GAVE IN!!!!"

"I WILL NEVER SEE APRONS THE SAME WAY AGAIN!"

"NOTICE ME DOKURO ONEE-SAMA!!!"

"TEACH ME CHROME-SENSEI!!!!"

"YOU ARE SO CUTE TSUNAYOSHI-KUN!!!! COME WITH ME!!!!"

"NOOOOO. BE MY WIFE!!!!!"

Tsuna blushed madly while muttering something suspiciously sound like: "Innocent Chrome was gone." -and- "I felt so violated!"

Chrome blushed brightly, mumbling a few things like: "Ufufufu~ Bossu is so cute!" -and- "Did you get that on tape Mukuro nii-sama?"

After that, Chrome had gained fangirls and a few jealous (some even shocked and horrified) fellow guardians. Tsuna swore he would reprimand Mukuro for influenced her too much. The other half mist was half proud, half jealous of his little sister figure. The rest of the group swore they would beat the shit out of him for his influences on Chrome. And Nana... she had stepped on the sinful path of Yaoi... along with Bianchi, Hana, Haru -who went on fangirl mode about wanted to be Tsuna-san husband and not his wife. Kyoko was having a nosebleed in the stage's left wing.