Chapter 4

Aya: Hey there~ everyone~ I'm here~ I want to make it up to you all. So~ here is the update. Hope you all enjoy.

Mukuro: Kufufufu~ this moron *point at me* does not own us and the anime/manga: Katekyo hitman Reborn.

Aya: Yup! I only own the plot and the OC(s)... HEY! Who do you call moron you creepy pervert pineapple head? I don't want to hear that from a crazy pineapple like you!

Kyoya: *smirk*

Reborn: *smirk* Finally, you said something meaningful.

Aya: Thank you... Hey!_

Mukuro: Kufufufu. Shut up. I will kill you, damn author! *darkening aura* *raise trident*

Aya: Muahahaha!!! That is if you can~ Mu~ku~ro~chan~ Like you said, I'm the author! You can't do anything to me! I AM INVINCIBLE!!! La la la~ *dance like like a maniac*. Oh, and by the way, I'm a psychopath that escape from the hospital, NOT JUST A "NORMAL" MORON!!!! AHAHAH_

*PANG!*

Aya: *got shot by Reborn* *collapse on the floor*

Reborn: So damn annoying. *tilt his fedora down*

Tsuna: *gulp* *sweatdrop* O- kay... Anyway, please enjoy the story *smile at the readers*

Continue~
(" I'm a dancing pineapple~" -from Mukuro Rokudo)

10.35 am, Nami chuu's yard

"Ahahaha~" -laughter could be hear from the group of six people we-all-know-who. Making everyone look at their direction. Nosebleeds , fainted, you know, the usual, nothing to see here. Anyway, they_______

"Juudaime, I got this for you"

"Wa! That look so cute! It will suit Tsuna-kun very well!"

"Yeah! Hahaha, you have good taste Hayato."

"Yes, Storm-san. You have good sense."

"Not bad, monkey."

"Hie!?"

You're wondering what did Hayato get for Tsuna, right? No? Yes? Well, I'll tell you anyway. Drum roll, please.

He got... *dramatic drum roll* A huge white stuffed bunny with an orange ribbon tide around it's neck. Cute, right!?

Anyway, he got it by winning a game at a certain gameplay shop. And of course, he won it for his beloved Juudaime.

(Did I mention that they are still wearing their costumes?)

"Y- you don't like it, Juudaime?" -the bomber asked, looking like a kicked puppy.

The others sweatdropped.

"No, Hayato. It's-"

"I have fail to be your right hand man! I will blow up this shop and commit suicide right now!!!" -he exclaimed, pulling out his dynamite-firing gun.

The students that made the shop paled as well as Tsuna, all yell simultaneously and desperately: "NOOOO!!!!!"

"PLEASE DON'T DESTROY OUR SHOP!!! WE BEG YOU!!!"

"HAYATO! It's not like that!!! Please calm down!!! And please put the gun away!!!"

"J- juudaime!?"

"I... um... I like it. It does look cute. Thank you..." -Tsuna said, blushing lightly.

Hayato blushed, gave Tsuna the stuff animal, stuttering a little: "I- it's my pleasure, Juudaime!"

Tsuna took the stuffed bunny, hugging it tightly in front of his chest and then smiled cutely. A series of nosebleed happened, again. Many had fainted and got sent or dragged to the infirmary. Tsuna's group was cooing at him, taking various of pictures, squeezing him tightly. Well, that's understandable. Imagine, a combination of Tsuna + lolita outfit + cat ears + a big white stuff bunny + blush = EXTREMEEEEE CUTENESS LEVEL 1000! And I think that no one could resist this cuteness! Because it's certainly not me! I can never resist this!!!

Dead bodies -I mean- unconscious people scatter everywhere~ And a certain raven hair was walking towards their direction, adding to the mix that will definitely bring chaos to the next level.

"Omnivores, herbivores let the usagi go before I bite you to death!"

Ladies and gentlemen, Hibari Kyoya!

"What was that, you biting-addicted prefect?" -Hayato said, dynamite out and ready.
(Aya: No more pervy thoughts people :)

"Yo! Kyoya. You come to join the fun?" -Takeshi said, smiling cheerfully like the said raven hair teen didn't just raise his steel pair of tonfa up with murderous aura.

"Hello Hibari-san." -Kyoko said, bowing politely. Hana just nodded at him politely.

"Kyoya!" -Tsuna said, surprised.

"Hn, usagi. You're crowding with the omnivores."

"Oi! Bastard! How dare you speak to Juudaime like that?"

"Wa! Please calm down you two!" -Tsuna said, worried.

"Hn? You want a fight, bomb-omnivores?" -Kyoya smirked, he's in his battle stand with his eyes and steel tonfas glint dangerously.

"Why you-"

"Maa maa. Chill out guys." -Takeshi said, sweatdropping.

"Monkeys" -you-know-who.

Then the fight broke out into a very-

"EXTREME FIGHT!!!"

Yes!... Hey! That's suppose to be my line!... Wait... Oh my... Things are getting mess-

"Kufufufu~"

...Swaziland Cheesecake... it seem like I've make a mistake, NOW it will-

"Tsu-kun~ Mama's here~"

"Tsuna-nii!!!" -the 3 kids Lambo, Fuuta and I-pin.

"Hayato, Tsuna" -Bianchi (she had consider Tsuna as one of those she love (as a family) and care about after the future arc and the Arcobaleno arc)

"Dame-Tsuna" -a-certain-someone-we-all-know-and-love said, smirking.

OH COME ON!!!... okay, now NOW the scenery is one hell of a mess!!!

(Aya: Damn!!! I need to stop this sugar-high state of mine! Somehow...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
O~kay! I'll stop it here~
("I'm a sugar-high teen" -from me- the crazy author)

Aya: I'll make shorter chapters but will be occasionally update (hopefully). Okay, now bye~ Bye bye~ BYE BYE~!!! I'M A SUGAR-HIGH TEEN!!!! WOO HOO!!! IT'S 10.00PM HERE AND I'M IN SUGAR-HIGH STATE!!!! ILOVEIT!!!
#NEVER_GONNA_STOP_THIS_MADNESS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*collapse on the bed*
I'M... I'M GON...NA S...SEE YOU A...GAIN T...TOMORROW!!!...