21

Josie

"Um well we will let you guys talk." Cass says as Chase, Meg and her walk out the room. I can't believe 2/4 of One Direction is with me!

"OK well umm the day of the concert we were in the limo and we were just getting out of it when we heard a scream, so we of course turned around and saw a car hit Jai and you hit yourself pretty hard on the head. We ran to you guys and your friend Cassie started freaking out because you hit your head and because we were helping you out." Liam says looking at me and pausing for air, he really does talk fast.

"OK so wait what happened to the concert that day?" I asked them because they just couldn't leave it just to come with us.

"We really wanted to go with you guys we did but security wouldn't let us so after the concert we rushed to the hospital and stayed with you guys for 2 days." Louis says looking at me sadly.

"So wait did we become friends?" I ask them. They both nod. Louis whispers something into Liam's ear and Liam nods. They come and sit on the bed.

"So um when you woke up The Janoskians and the girls had to go back to Australia. Niall he really liked you, when he found out you had a boyfriend he was devastated. Then he found out you were pregnant and getting married he wouldn't leave the room he would just cry. Josie he loves you he really does and all I ask you to do is not to lead him on." Louis says. Niall loves me? This is to much. I close my eyes and wait what? I close them again and see Oliver coming closer.

"Josie I know this is confusing but just listen to me give Niall a chance he will make you happy. Its a win-win situation because we'll all get what we want. You'll be happy, he gets you and I get to see you happy please just do it." He says and disappears. I keep my eyes closed hoping I see him again.

"Josie......Josie.......JOSIE!" Cass yells and I open my eyes and they look at me confused everyone is here except Niall.

"How long did I have my eyes closed?" I ask.

"About 10 minutes, but why?" Liam asks.

"I saw him." I say looking at Cass.

"Who?" Chase asks.

"O-Oliver when I closed my eyes he told me to give Niall a chance he said that we would all get what we want he sounded so sure about it." I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I agree with him, I know you very well Josie I know that Niall will make you happy I see the way he looks at you he really does love you." Cass says smiling. Should I give him a chance. I mean I do kinda maybe like him......a lot.

"I want to speak with Niall." I say looking at them all and they look happy.

"What?" Niall says coming into the room.

"Can I speak to you, alone?" I say and everyone starts to leave the room.

Hello lovely people🌸 I know I haven't updated I have a busy life.
Songs I listened to while writing this:
Madhouse-Little Mix
DNA-Little Mix
Change Your Life-Little Mix
Little Things- One Direction
Live while we're young- One Direction
One way or another-One Direction
Irresistible-One Direction
Magic-One Direction
Summer Love-One Direction
Forever Young-One Direction
Torn-One Direction
I cried listening and seeing fetus One Direction😢 I might finish this book pretty soon.

But yea thats all byee🌸