Chapter 3

Josie

After Cassie's fucking phone woke me up I went to take a quick shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. Then I put on a red crop top and black booty shorts. I blow dried my hair and put it in a pony tail.

When I finished my phone started vibrating meaning I had a message.

Unknown-hey xx

Me-ohh heyy

Unknown-what are you up to today?

Me-Nothing....Just gonna buy TICKETS FOR THE 1D CONCERT😀😊

Unknown-you like one direction?

Me-obviously😂you?

Unknown-yep they are so hot 😍

Me-ikr😋

"Josie come on lets go buy the tickets!"Cassie squealed.

Me-i have to go. Im gonna go BUY THE TICKETS😁with my BFF

Unknown-wait whats your name again?

Me-Josie😆

Unknown-nice ok byee

Me-byee

"Lets go!"I say. We get there and there are hundreds of girls. DAMN.
Me and Cassie just talked the whole time. They started selling tickets then out of nowhere they called us up.

"Ms.Josie and her friend please come up to the front."Everybody looked at us when we were walking up."um....hi im Josie and this is Cassie." I say pointing to her.

"Good nice to meet you, anyways since the boys are coming here in 2 months(15 chapters) somebody paid your 2 tickets for VIP and backstage passes." The girl talking looked our age. "OMG"Me and Cassie squealed and jumped up and down then hugged.

"Umm.....How old are you?" I ask."im 17 my names Alexis."
"Nice, so are you coming to the concert?" "Oh no I cant afford." she said sadly. "But how you work with management." I say shocked."I mean I only sell tickets and only get $50 per day,and I need it to help my family out."she said. "Aww thats so nice of you." Cassie said.

"How much are the VIP tickets and Backstage passes?" I asked." VIP tickets are $367 and Backstage passes are $499" she said. "We will take one of each." Cassie said. I nodded. She gave it to us and we payed.

"Can we trade numbers?" I asked.
"Sure." she said. "Who are the tickets for?" Alexis asked.
"They are for YOU!" I gave them to her. After 15 minutes of arguing she FINALLY ACCEPTED THEM."Thanks!" she said. "You are very welcome, bye." "Bye!" she said.

Cassie

OMG WE JUST GOT FREE TICKETS AND PASSES I NEED TO TELL SOMEBODY.

Me-OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.
*5 minutes later*

Me-LEEYUM😕

Leeyum🙊-HUH. WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK?😮

Me-GUESS WHAT😃

Leeyum🙊-what happened? you are scaring me!

Me-I GOT😅

Leeyum🙊-what did YOU GET?

Me-TICKETS FOR YOUR CONCERT😁😇AND BACKSTAGE PASSES

Leeyum🙊-OMG this is incredible I will FINALLY MEET YOU.

Me-WAIT YOU actually wanna meet me?

Leeyum🙊-well duhh i want to meet the girl I text and pretended to be Harry😅

Me-haha yea😂

"CASSIE, CHASE IS HERE!"Josie yelled. Chase is my boyfriend of 2 years, Also he has a older twin Oliver. Oliver is Josie's boyfriend of 6 months.

Me-I have to go my bf is here😊

Leeyum🙊-you have a bf?

Me-yep,byee

Leeyum🙊-byee

"Hey babe." Chase said. "Hey boo." I say.

Thxs for reading guys. It really means a lot. I hope you have a nice day.

Byee😘