TEASER TO THE GIRMOORIS FINALE

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE. MUST READ!!!!!

This will be the trailer to the upcoming chapters of Grimooris. It's ending guys!!!! 5 more chapters and the the franchise will now end. We, as readers, love reading stories so much that we want it to end to know what happens next but at the same time don't want it to end because there went be a NEXT TIME.

The ' >>>>>>>  ' used in this trailer will be indicators telling you about the changing of scenes so you song get confused. Take note that in the actual chapters, he scenes here will be revised by words, sentences, phrases, scenarios ..etc.

ENJOY!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^

"Meliodas will save me!" Elizabeth spat. Griamore slapped her hard till she fell off balance.

>>>>>

"Die you scumbag!" Anna scream in bloody hell.

>>>>>

"Now that you've mentioned it, there was one person who bought the remaining ceramics." Said the caretaker. "I don't know who but the address leads here.  It's used to renovate that old abandoned Mental Hospital.."

>>>>>

"Griamore, they're heading your way...."

"Perfect.....just like I planned..."

>>>>>

"Elizabeth, stay with us!"

>>>>>

"Everyone, I'm sorry to do this to you..." Zaratras took out a gas can.

>>>>>

"Dreyfus, you're my brother...I love you but this has to stop!" Zaratras punched Dreyfus square on the jaw.

>>>>>

"Oh Meliodas, do you know how delicious Elizabeth tasted as she rode me? You've got one hell of a bitch...." Griamore smirked.

>>>>>

"Father, relax and watch as I torture your victims, please tell me you're proud of me." Griamore looked at Dreyfus.

"Elizabeth is in critical condition..."

>>>>>

"I think I've let you live enough Zaratras.." Dreyfus swung his bloody machete.

>>>>>

"Fuck you Griamore! I hope you burn in hell!" Meliodas turned demonic.

>>>>>

"Do you take Elizabeth Liones to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I............Don't." Meliodas answered.

>>>>>

"Meliodas, I didn't mean to hurt you....I had to do it..." Zaratras held the sack close to him.

>>>>>

"......I'm sorry for your loss...." Says Dr. Dana to Meliodas

>>>>>

"Where the fuck are you going! You're just gonna leave me here???!!!" Griamore struggled with the chains.

>>>>>

"Anna!" Meliodas screamed. She couldn't snap out of her trance. Anna swung the folding  chair left and right till it was covered in blood.

>>>>>

"I love you Elizabeth...." Meliodas broke down in tears.

>>>>>

"I think it's about time, I end this story..." Zaratras took one last look before he left.