I am Karin Gilbert Chapter 2: Dopplegangers and Crazy Witch

Karin's POV

"Dopplegangers?" I asked.

Tessa turned to me with a small smile. "Like Elena, Katherine, Stefan... but not you."

"What do you mean?" I asked standing up more straight.

"You're not a doppleganger...," Tessa said as she threw some herbs into the pot.

Flashback~

"Caroline, I don't really want to be here." I said dragging the girls bag into their dorm.

"Well, you have to. We want you here just for this weekend." Caroline said.

"Too bad, Karin. You're already here." Bonnie said.

"Karin, I left my other bags in the car. Can you go get them?" Elena asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said and walked right out of the dorm. "Anything to get out of this college faster.." I whispered.

"I heard that." Caroline shouted. I let a smile appear on my face.

"Good." I shouted back as i kept walking down the hall. I walked out of the building on walked over to the car not far from the building.

I unlocked the car and opened the trunk. I grabbed Elena's bags and quickly shut the trunk. 

"..." I turned around to see a girl with olive skin, brown eyes, black curled hair, and an evil in her eyes with hatred.

"Excuse me." I said confused but she stand in front of me still with anger in her eyes and a smile growing on her face.

I heard something loud piercing through my ears making my ears bleed.

"GAHH-" I screamed in pain. I dropped the keys and bags as I fell to the floor grabbing onto my hair."WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS---GAHHH!" I  shouted feeling my veins poping and blood runnning down my ears and nose.

"Because you need to know the truth." She said before my screams became numb and I became numb.

------

I sat up quickly and found myself on a couch, in a cabin. It smelt like herbs burning in the cabin, it was dark but candle lights where lit.

I breathed in and out quickly almost panicing until my eyes landed on the girl that took me here.

I was about to blur and kill her but my body felt weak. She probably saw my expression and smiled while she walked over to the table.

"You can't move because I placed a spell on you. It's a spell that makes you not move if you have intentions on killing me. You can move freely after you don't have those intentions." She said.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked quickly watching her every move.

"My name is Qetsiyah but sounds so ancient timey, don't you think? How about Tessa?" She smiled at me.

"Alright... Tessa. Why am I here?" I asked giving her a little sass.

Tessa smiled at me. "I'm here because you're friend Bonnie, tried to get your human back ,when you were going to die as human, by going to the other side and failed but I was able to slip into a little crack to come back alive."

"You still haven't answered my question." I asked rolling my eyes.

She sighed. "I'm here because you are like me and I think it would be best to give you the advise you should know."

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Dopplegangers..." She said.

Flashback ended~

"What do you mean I'm not a doppleganger?" I asked finally able to move.

"You're not one."

"That's impossible. Doppleganger are suppose to look alike which I'm sure I look a lot like Katherine and Elena--"

"You're Elena's twin. Twins look alike but nature's plan was never you to be a doppleganger."

"..." I stared at her and she took it as she continued. 

"We're alike standing infront of destiny's way." She said. 

"I'm not like you. I'm not a witch who kidnaps a 18 year old girl from a college campus to tell her that she is not a doppleganger." I said. 

Tessa rolled her eyes. "You're annoying." 

"It comes when you kidnaps me." I gave her a fake smile. Silence fell and I walked over to her. "Why am I here, really?"

"Because I need you to help me find Silas. He's a powerful immortal who wants his doppleganger, Stefan, so he could kill the present doppleganger lovers so when he kills himself he can move on to Amara his one true love waiting on the other side." Tessa said.

"Stefans' a doppleganger" I asked.

Tessa sighed "Yes. It started 2000 years ago," Tessa began her long story between her first love with a man Silas who is the original face of Stefan and Amara the original face of Elena. ," And I watched on the other sides watching versions of Stefan and Elena find each other. It's the same story, falling in love, conquering all.."

"Why would Silas kill Stefan and I?" I asked.

"He doesn't want to kill you... he wants to kill Stefan and Elena."

"I don't understand..." I whispered.

"And this is where it all will make sense and how much you are like me," She said as she pour hot water into two cups. "Destiny has been trying to get the dopplegangers together forever... Silas had his true love ... and Stefan has Elena."

I felt like someone hit me in the gut. Tessa smiled at me.

"We are the wall that stands in there way of the destiny of two dopplegangers." She said.

I fluttered my eyes to think it was all a dream. "No... I'm a doppleganger... you're lying." I said.

"It hurts to know that the man that you love is truly meant for someone else... well you're sister, the true doppleganger."

I shook my head. "Your crazy... " I said and quickly turned towards the door.

"If you need me, you know where to find me. Karin." She said with a smile before i blurred out of there.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

 The spark of a fire between sisters .... >XD

COMMENT A LOT THEN I WILL UPDATE!