I am Karin Gilbert Chapter 1 Preview

This is a sneak peak of Chapter one!

A small present before I start writing again. I got inspired from youtube videos Aka Ship videos!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Karin Gilbert POV

I let my lips curve into smile as my head rest ontop of Stefan's chest. The rays of the sun made me feel warm as the summer forest buzzed around us. Stefan's hand wrapped tightly around me making sure every ounce of my body wouldn't escape from him.

"I like this." I got up and looked down at him.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Sweet and Simple is all I need." He said.

"With a hint of this..." I leaned in placing my hands on his face as my lips touches his. I felt my phone viberate, I let out a groan and pull away taking my phone out of my pocket checking it.

From Elena- You're missing the packing session.

I put my phone back into my pocket and looked over at Stefan. "Elena wants me back home to pack things into a box for storage but I don't want leave these arms ." I pulled a pout look as I have my finger trailed his biceps.

Stefan caressed my cheek with a small smile appearing on his lips. "You just don't want to face Elena because you think she's still mad about us." He said.

I sighed giving up the pouty look and lay right next to him. "She puts on this fake happy face for us when I know I just ruined her life." I looked up at the pretty blue sky for the longest minute then turned to stefan. "Plus I want to spend another minute with you." I gave him a begging smile.

He looked at me with a smirk. "We spent all summer together.... night and day may I add." He gave me a look of he's right.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Fine. I'll go face Elena and go pack storage, but you have to face Damon too." I looked back at him causing my hair to flip over my shoulder.

He groaned getting up in the processes.

" I care for him as much as you care for Elena, we need to fix what we broke." I said giving him a knowing look.

He just gave me a long boring look then leaned in meeting up with my lips. "Okay..." He said pulling away with a smile growing on his face. "Two more minutes." He said pulling me down with him. I let out a giggle before his lips connect to mines and down we went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was a sneak Preview of what's COMING SOON THIS DECEMBER.