"Dada!" Elliot squeals, eyes closing as he laughs; just like Louis when he laughs too hard and his eyes would wrinkle at the sides.

We hear groaning and huffing from behind us and we turn to a grumpy Evan. "Mummy, I can't sleep."

"Alright, mate, we'll go out," Louis replie, handing me Elliot as he goes and covers Evan again. "Chill and go back to bed."

"Chill?" Evan asks, confused.

Louis shrugs. "Yeah, like uh... Calm down, you know? Don't be angry, I mean."

Evan stares at Louis for a few seconds, and Louis stares back before Evan shakes his head and pull the duvet over his face, mumbling a quiet, "Good night."

We get out of the room, Louis turning the lights off as he says, "Did you see that? He just literally ignored me."

"Well, you talk to him like he's fifteen or something." I roll my eyes as I put Elliot on the floor, making him immediately start crawling all around.

"So, Jeremy's birthday is tomorrow?" Louis asks as we put on a film and sit on the couch.

I nod as I rest my body between his legs, watching as our son plays with his games on the floor. "Yeah, birthday starts at six."

"Cool." He says, and we watch the movie for the next fifteen minutes, occasionally replying to Elliot who keeps trying to catch our attention by showing us his toys. 

Suddenly, I remember my dear friend and ask, "Hey, are you and Missy done with the new book?"

"Almost," Louis grins, suddenly so excited. "We have so many tattoo designs, yet we can't choose which one to put."

"Who would have thought that you and Liam would partnership with her?" I grin, still not believing that the three of them are running a well-known tattoo parlour.

"Not me, for sure, but there isn't a single thing that she's not good at." He laughs lightly, and I do, too, shaking my head at this amazing woman

"She's an awful driver," I laugh loudly when the memories hit me. "Oh my, you shuld never let her drive your car, really."

Louis gapes at me. "Says who? You?"

I slap his chest. "I'm still learning, and I'll tell you that: she's much worse than me."

"Oh, come on," He rolls his eyes. "We'll have to test the both of you."

"Oh, hush." I brush him off and pick Elliot up after he keeps tugging on my shorts. He settles between my legs, and the three of us spend the rest of the night watching cartoons, until we eventually fall asleep.

Thankfully, when I wake up, I'm on my bed next to Elliot, who is sleeping on his stomach with his legs under my chin. Again, just like his father. When I look at the clock on the wall, my eyes widen and I panic when I realise it's eight in the morning and that Evan might be still asleep.

Hopping off of the bed, I rush to his room and once I see that he's not in there, I hear Louis' voice from the kitchen, "Breakfast, love?"

I sigh in relief and head to the kitchen, sitting down on one of the stools. "I thought Evan was still asleep."

"Nah, my little lad's a smart one, he woke me up at six thirty and told me to get his sandwiches ready while he got dressed." Louis says, smiling a little as he takes out two plates.

"Always been a smart ass." I say, feeling proud of him.

Louis grins as he sends me a wink. "No wonder you're his mum."