Where's Percy?

Percy/Kadi's POV
I woke up to realise it's still dark outside, causing me to groan quietly. I rolled over and saw the time was 3:47am. "Guys, get up" I said, getting out of bed. Reyna and Thalia moaned while Nico looked dead to the world. I laughed and quickly went into the bathroom. "If when I come out you guys aren't out of bed you're so dead" i yelled as I closed the door.
I sighed as I felt the warm water go onto my skin. Why did Poseidon have to find out so quickly? I could have just ignored it...but he knows Pontos and that he doesn't have any 'sons'. And the sea-green eyes like before gave it massively away. I rolled my eyes as I got out and got dressed into a causal outfit which screams 'bad boy alert'

I styled my hair so my fridge was sticking up and I put the glasses on so my sea-green eyes don't glow

I styled my hair so my fridge was sticking up and I put the glasses on so my sea-green eyes don't glow. I went out to see the sky getting lighter and my team not getting out of bed.
"Get up" I snarled, causing Reyna to jump up and put a sword at my throat.
"I don't want to die yet Reyna" I said, she relaxed.
"Sorry, you have a new style, you look so much like Luke" Reyna said and walked into the bathroom.
I flinched that the thought of that, that's true. I'm a brown haired and younger version of Luke.
I walked to Thalia's bed as Reyna closed the door.
I poked her "Wake up Thalia"
She groaned and rolled away from me, causing me to smirk.
"Luke's here" I whispered, causing her to wake up and jump up, making us bump heads.
"Thalia!" I yelled.
"Sorry, sorry, I just heard 'Luke' and..." Thalia started.
The bathroom door opened to reveal a badass looking Reyna.

"Yeah, yeah Thalia, like we believe you" Reyna said, walking to her

"Yeah, yeah Thalia, like we believe you" Reyna said, walking to her. Thalia rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom, pushing past Reyna. Reyna looked at the sleeping Nico.
"Still asleep?" She asked.
"NOT FOR LONG!" I yelled.
I smirked and summoned ice water to be tipped on Nico. I let it fall, causing Nico to jump up, screaming like a girl. "PERCY JACKSON!!!!!" He yelled.
"Castallen actually" I muttered as Thalia came out the bathroom.