Many years later...(well, 10000 Chaos years and 1 earth years)

Percy/Omega's POV
I slit the throat of my target, who died instantly on the spot. I sighed and started to walk off. "You will die so enough Omega, just you wait!" A man cried "The sins you have created for yourself is unimaginable, please, it's not too late to change"
I turned around to see the ruler of this universe appeared; Chaos.
"I'm not the same person planet earth knows me as Chaos, you know that" I complained "And...that guy was the most wanted in the universe is dead, aren't you happy?"

"No Percy, I am not happy, you're destined to be a hero and you threw it away" Chaos said.
"Well, I'm all about messing with fate lord Chaos, but I really need to get going" I said, and disappeared on the spot to the familiar place that used to haunt my nightmares; Tartarus. It's my home now so I'm not really afraid of it. The only nightmares I get is those couple of days before I came here. "You're really lost in thought aren't you? Was it Chaos?" My beautiful girlfriend asked.
"Yes, the whole 'come back' speech but that doesn't matter now" I said and hugged her, pressing my head in her black hair "I missed you Alpha"
She kissed my check "I missed you too but it would be preferable to hug me when you're not covered in blood...my dress is red"
I looked at her once white dress has blood on it. "Well, father said that we have to look our best for the meeting with the Olympians"
She smirked. "Well about that, we have to go there now" she said. I nodded and quickly summoned a mirror. Alpha groaned as I quickly checked that my blue hair has changed to brown hair and golden eyes. "You're fine Omega, seriously" Alpha said.
"I know, come on, let's get some recruits" I said and we both disappeared on the spot.

This time we thought not to make a big appearance that we were here...yet. There are rumours around the universe that Chaos could be helping the Olympians win. "...they are stronger than I've seen them before"
Yep, Chaos alright.
"What about Percy?" Poseidon asked. I flinched at that name. Even though it's still my real name, I will never get used to the gods saying my name again.
"Unfortunately Kronos has got to him, the most wanted assassin in the universe"
"Next to me, Lordy Chaos" I said, steeping out the shadows with my hood on.
Everyone was here...not literally but a lot of people were here. The gods (obviously), the remainder of the seven, Kate, Nico, Will, Reyna, Corner, Travis, Thalia and...Zoe?!?
"What Zoe?!?" I whispered, catching the girl's attention. She gasped.
"Percy?" Zoe exclaimed, causing everyone to gasp. I roll my eyes.
"Wrong Percy dumbos, son of Kronos" I said, flicking my hood off "how are you alive?"
"Stupid boys saved me" Zoe mumbled, causing Leo, Frank and Jason to look annoyed.
"May I guess it's the three boys of the seven? The remanding seven" I said, causing everyone to flinch.
"Why are you here?" Zeus asked calmly.
I fake gasped " I never knew the day that my brother is so calm, isn't that right Alpha?"
Alpha came out the shadows without her hood, so her bloodily dress was showing.
"How did you get so dirty honey?" Aphrodite asked. I can tell that she's changed since I left so I won't fall out at her. "I was on a mission before with Omega and I was covered in blood because Omega, or as you know him as Percy, put all the blood off of his sword on me. So when I went to hug Alpha, in a sisterly way mind you...she got a bit bloodily"
"That was my new dress as well, I was going to wear it for a date with Omega!!" Alpha yelled.
"Woah, Alpha honey, I'm sorry I destroyed the date with Perseus here" I teased, causing her to sigh loudly.
"You're so..."
"...awesome?" I teased, interrupting her. Alpha slapped me. "Ow" I muttered.
"You deserved it" Alpha said. I poked my tongue out at her while she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, before Percy..." everyone flinched at the name "...oh my Kronos, seriously?!?! Okay, name now Percy"
"Um...you just can't put me on the spot, it's so hard to chose" I teased.
"Oh my- for Gaea's sake just chose a name!!!" She yelled, causing everyone to flinch at Gaea's name.
"Okay, okay...um, what about Vien?" I said.
"I love it!! 'Complete'!" Hera said.

Oh, I forgot she can read memories!

Hera laughed

Dam it, stop reading my thoughts!!!

'Okay, I'll stop'

What the fu-

"Language!!" Hera yelled, staring at me.
"You shouldn't talk" I reported, death staring her.
"While you two have a staring contest, I will say what you were meant to say; we are here for people to come and join us"
"Why would anyone join you?" Annabeth snarled. I laughed, still staring at Hera.
"Well because, Annabitch, we have Percy, and he loves me and Alpha and Kronos" I said, making it sound like 'Percy's' under a 'spell'.
"He's under a spell, he would never love you too monsters!!" Annabeth yelled.
"Well miss Chase let me ask you this: isn't Percy a Demster? So he is a monster" I said, causing her to quietly gasp and then shook her head.
"He would never..." she muttered.
"Anyone joining? We wouldn't kill anyone that joins, I swear on my dad's coffin" I said.
"I am joining" Aphrodite said, causing everyone a part from me to gasp.
"YOU WILL NOT I-"
"Oh shut up Zeus, I'm older than you and more powerful. I can make my own choices" Aphrodite said, walking to us. She hugged me tightly. "Can't.breathe" I said, causing Alpha to laugh. Aphrodite let go and nodded. Alpha closed her eyes and teleported Aphrodite to our room in my father's hideout.

"I am as well" Hera said "Before you say anything Zeus, you never treated me with the respect I needed. You always cheated on me and this is why I am joining my father"
"Same" Hestia and Hades said at the same time, standing next to us as Hera walked to us.
"Any demigods?" I asked.
"Yes, me Vien" Thalia said. I nodded as she walked to us.
"Thalia...why?" Annabeth asked.
"Luke was right, the gods only use us for bait so they don't get killed. They never care for us. Luke and Percy are the evidence" Thalia explained as she stood next to Alpha.
"Nico, Reyna?" I asked. Both of their heads popped up "Percy, the other one, requested you. Would you join?"
"Well, my father's their so what in the Hades, I'm in" Nico said, standing next to his dad.
"I..." Reyna started but Jason hugged her.
"Please Reyna don't, we- I need you" Jason said, causing me to give a face of disgust.
Reyna pushed Jason off of her, her face showed it all. "Thalia is right, you would only want me for my powers!!"
"Reyna, I didn't mean it like-"
"I am joining but that's because I can't stand them!!"
"Good enough" I muttered as they all disappeared, leaving me and the Olympians side together.

"You must of done something to them!!" Annabeth yelled.
I laughed "Nope, sorry. I would but my dad said it wouldn't be nice"
"You seem very familiar" Apollo said. I laughed, rolling my eyes.
"You're the bloodily god of truth, you can figure it out" I said and disappeared in a flash of light to home.