The shadow team

Percy's/Vein's POV

"Okay, so is everyone one here?" I asked.
"I guess so" Alpha said.

Aphrodite, Hera, Hades, Hesita, Thalia, Nico, Reyna and...Zoe?

"Zoe, how did you get in here?" I asked.
"I'm your spy remember? I need to be at the meeting?" Zoe said, shocking the others.
"What about Artemis?" Alpha asked.
"Remember she's a semi-supporter, she can't join us because of Zeus but she's in our side, she's okay with it" Zoe said.
"Forgot about that" I muttered.
"Seaweed brain" Zoe said, causing me to flinch "Oh my gods Percy I'm-"
"It's okay Zoe" I said, causing the others to gasp.
"So your the Percy Jackson?" Nico asked.
"Yep, demster, half demititan, half Greek dragon" I answered.
Reyna narrowed her eyes "how can we know your telling the truth?"
"I swear on Chaos' oath that everything I say in this meeting is true" I swore, causing curses from Chaos.
"That's a very powerful oath to swear against Vein" Hades said.
"I know, that's why I did; any questions?" I asked.
"Full name and powers" Thalia asked.
"From what I know of I'm Percy Jackson, son of Kronos, a demititain that has a rare gift of being a Dempster, creature side Greek dragon. Blessed by the primortal of the ocean so my normal powers are back. Go by two identities so I won't get caught on earth. Blue hair, silver eyes is assassin of Kronos and brown hair, gold eyes son of Kronos, Demster" I said truthfully.
They all nodded.
"So are you really under a spell?" Hesita asked.
"Not that I know of, but no" I said.
"What happens to us?" Hera asked.
"Well there is two options; one, stay here and when our plan, which I will explain after, takes place, you will have a major role; two, join a group of assassins which I'm leading called 'shadow team', which we will go undercover as warriors of Nyx" I said "The first opinion is recommended for the immortals"
"Okay then, maybe us gods and goddess can be with the first, since I kinda know what the plan is..."
"Stop reading my mind Hera"
"...sorry Percy, and the demigods and demsters go in the shadow team?"
"Anyone disagree?" Alpha asked. Zoe put her hand up.
"That's different for you Zoe, you can chose if you still want to be a spy-"
"Yeah Percy, its all cool. I'll still spy, I was just wondering" Zoe said and I flashed her back to the hunters.

I clapped my hands together "Before we start; any other questions?"
"Can you put on the appearance you will most likely to use around here? So we recognise you" Aphrodite asked.
I nodded and clicked my fingers, revealing my brown, Justin Bieber like hair and Golden eyes.
"I will never get used to those eyes" Nico muttered.
"Sorry" I said "I might have to put mist on it anyway so if my identity does get revealed, no one freaks out because of my eyes"
"Anyway, what do we do now?" Hesita asked.
"Alpha will take you and the other gods and goddesses to your rooms, and then you can met Kronos so you can have a family talk and then talk about the plan. And the others stay here with me and decide code names, appearances ect and met Kronos after you and Nyx so we can get the plan underway" I ordered. Everyone nodded and I was left in a room with Thalia, Nico and Reyna. "What about appearances?" Thalia asked.
"We will be given hoods like assassins but just in case it falls off or gets pulled off for safety measures" I answered. I grabbed four stones that are on a chain out my pocket; Gamet [gemstone of constancy and loyalty(red)], topaz [gemstone of friendship and strength (yellow)], carnelian [gemstone of good luck(orange)] and Aquamarine [gemstone of assuring love, affection, youth and health (blue)]. "Chose one and it will be your symbol and determine your appearance and new power" I said.
"New power?" Reyna echoed.
"All of your powers at the moment are recognisable and unique to you, we who need to add powers to disguise it, which will give you a makeover; one for assassin while the other one should stay the same, for me, no" I explained. They all nodded. "Thalia, you can come up first" I said. She slowly came up to me and grabbed the gamet one. "Wise choice; the gemstone of constancy and loyalty..."
In a flash there where Thalia stood was another girl;