( John) the teacher

Name: John Matson

Age: 20

Personally: smart, brilliant, intelligent, strong, has a British accent, and fast

Likes: you,animal,writing, reading, nature, learning, working out, music, and BVB

Dislikes: bullies, being told what to do, you not obeying him, you not loving him, you leaving, and boy making contact with you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put on

I grab an apple and bottle of water and my bag and heady out the door. I got onto the bus and heady to the school when we got there a prep girls pushed me down and my stuff went everywhere. As I started to pick up my stuff someone else started to help me I look up to see ( the pic on top). He was cute he must be the new teacher I and him put all my stuff in my bag " thanks..." I said. He smiled and help me up "you are welcome...." He said with his British accent. Which was adorable. " Y/N L/N" I said smiling " what a bueatiful name" he said smiling "T-thanks...." I said I didn't know his name " John Matson I am the new teacher and you are one of my students which is pretty cute how old are you" he ask " I am {AGE}" I said to him smiling and blushing alittle look down a little and then I felt finger lift my head up to see John and then he kissed me "will you go out with me" he said "yes" I said and smiled he grin and hug me " I love you" he said hugging me tighter " I love you too" I said. When school got over we hang out and did things...