PING!

Sighing heavily as I pull out my phone and set the photo and teddy bear in the passenger seat.

Hayley: Any idea where Klaus is? Elijah came looking and we're also wondering where you are.

Me: Been out left early. And how the hell should I know and why should I care I'm not his wife.

Hayley: Lol that's what I told Elijah.

Knowing that neither Elijah and Hayley knew where Klaus was is incredibly worrying.  However, if they couldn't find him whatever the hell would give them the idea that I could?! But regardless I headed towards the Quarter as that would be my best bet of locating him. 

I walked through the crowded streets texting Hayley about my progress and wandering aimlessly. 

"Jesus Christ how hard is it to locate one fucking original?" I ask myself looking like I'm about to strangle the next person who so much as looks at me.

"Well, that was rather rude!"  I clench my fist and force a sort of homicidal smile on my face and turn to face a rather smug looking Klaus.    "Well, it's a pleasure to see you, to"

"Oh fuck you, you homicidal dick what do you want?" 

"Well, I have a rather long list of people I need to track down and deal with, and at the top of that list is a certain runaway witch." Knowing he's talking about Davina I suddenly grow slightly nervous. 

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found because that would mean looking at your butt ugly face." I retort casually, Klaus, however, doesn't seem to be amused.

"And for good reason. Had I magically resurrected the insane, vampire -hunting father of my sworn enemy, I'd be hiding too! "

Well, that came out of nowhere. "Wait, what?"

"Oh, haven't you heard? Mikael the Destroyer, back from the dead. And, by all accounts, under the complete control of our little friend, Davina."

"Well that is certainly a problem, we don't know where she is and I don't particularly care so... bye." I turn to leave but he vamp speeds in front of me."

"Oh, on the contrary, love. You just had to know how to listen, as I overheard a delightful conversation between her and Camille. For instance, I heard cicadas, and I heard tans, but the real giveaway was the church bells. Did you know Davina's family owns a little cabin in Terrebonne Parish? It's been abandoned for years! But, a brief glimpse at a map showed its just a mile from the loveliest little chapel. "

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.  "So, what's the plan? Because... Well, the way I see it if Davina wants to use Mikael to kill me, we just have two options. One, you reason with her. Two? Well, I don't think you'd like two very much."

 Klaus considers this for a moment.  "Fine. Let's go"

I sit alone at a table with a cocktail, staring off into space, when Klaus walks in and finds me. I smirk as he looks particularly annoyed with my actions, serves the bastard right for trying to hijack my afternoon. I was having a perfectly acceptable emotional day when these people tried to get me involved with shit I want no part of.

 "Wait in the car," you said. "I'll be right back," you said!"  I ignore him and takes a big gulp of her drink.  "Did I not sufficiently explain to you the urgency of this endeavor?"