Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Then do your part now," I said a little impatiently.

MM headed for Roger's car.

POV MM

I went to Roger's blue Alfa Romeo and used some equipment that managed to calmly open Rog's car without showing signs of break-in. I opened the glove compartment of Roger's car and put a pack of cocaine in his car. This time they will all be arrested and Queen is gone.

I hurried out of Rog's car, quietly, without people noticing. I go to Luke's car and walk inside.

"Excellent work, partner," said Luke, smiling.

- Thank you. They're all going to stop at the station today, "I said, laughing.

"Now I'll do the second part of the plan. I'm going to the nearest payphone here and I'll call the police, saying that the boys' car is on drugs. They will be arrested. Said Luke, running toward the payphone.

After Luke got out of the car toward the pay phone, I regretted putting the drug in the boys' car. Then I get out of Luke's car and run again to Rog's car and I can reopen the vehicle. I pick up the pack of cocaine and play it in a big trash can on the street and go back to Luke's car. Two minutes after I'm in Luke's car, he's back.

"Soon the police will be here, waiting for the boys to leave the building. It is today that they will be arrested, "Luke laughed.

POV Roger

After Freddie, Deacy, Bri and I left the EMI building at a meeting, we were headed toward my car when two police cars pulled up next to my car. Police officers approached and said:

- We received a complaint that in this Alfa Romeo Azul there are drugs. Let's make an inquiry. Who is the driver of the car? Asked one of the policemen.

"It's me and I assure you that we are not carrying drugs in my car, I can assure you," he said firmly.

"That's what we'll see," said the policeman. - Open the car.

I opened the car and the cops saw everything and found nothing, just a carton of aspirin inside the glove compartment of the car.

"False alarm," the policeman said. "Someone rang and trotted. They said that Queen's car had drugs, but it's all a lie.

"The problem is that you can not tell where the call came from, since the person called a payphone and may be in that area, but now we will not find out," said another policeman.

The cops left, and Freddie, Bri, Deacy, and I did not understand at all what was happening.

"Someone tried to hurt the band, that's the truth, my dear, but we do not know who could have done it," Freddie said.

I looked around and saw nothing suspicious.

"Someone tried to harm us, all we have to do is find out who," I said thoughtfully.

POV MM

He was in Luke's car and we saw that the cops looked at Rog's car, but they left and did not arrest the boys.

"It's not possible," Luke said. "The cops looked at the car and did not find the cocaine?" And did not they arrest them? Are you sure you put the drug in the car, MM?

"Of course I did, Luke," he said, "I put the pack of cocaine in the glove compartment of the car.

"There is something very strange," said Luke angrily and started the car and we returned to talk to our boss.

I did the right thing. I did not want to hurt the band, especially Roger.

When we got to the big drug dealer's location, I explained that I put the pack of cocaine in Roger's car in the glove compartment, but I do not understand how they were not arrested, how the police let them go.

- We did everything right boss, but, something went wrong, they were not arrested. But it will not be like that, "said Luke angrily." I have to think of something else to hurt the band, especially Roger. I have to destroy their reputation and end their courtship with Bella. I wanted him charged with possession of drugs, because Bella would have disliked him and would not forgive him. But I will think of something else to harm them.

I was thoughtful in everything that happened today.

POV Isabella

At night Rog went to my apartment and told me everything that happened during the day, that the police went to meet them, because someone had called them, accusing them of having drugs in Rog's car. I wondered who could have done this. Maybe Luke, then, does not like Rog and deep down he does not accept my courtship with the drummer. But, I have no evidence to incriminate you.

"Do you believe me, my love, when I say the boys and I have no drugs in the car?" Rog asked apprehensively.

"Of course I believe my love," he said, looking at him, kissing him on the lips with affection. "I believe you and the boys. Someone wanted to harm them. This is a fact. But, we do not know who, unfortunately. I will always believe in you.

"It's so good to hear this from you, my love, that you believe me," Rog said, hugging me affectionately, and I stroked his hair and kissed his head.

"I will always believe you, my love," she said firmly.

To be continued...