Chapter 12, I'm Here

Rowan's Outfits🔝

Corey's POV:

After I walked out of my house I got back in my car not even looking back. I needed to be there for Rowan and my Dad can't stop me. I drive in silence just focusing on my anger. Anger always gets the best of me. Rowan always calms me done though. I quickly rush up to her door step and knock on the door loudly. "Oh, Corey. I didn't know you were coming back so soon" Mrs. Blanchard says. "Yeah, well something kind of happened back home. Is Rowan in her room?"

"Yeah, go ahead up darling"

"Thanks" I say quietly as I go up the stairs. As I look in the door I hear music playing and Rowan dancing around. She's smiling and I can tell for once that she might have a good day. I can't tell her...she needs to be happy. "Hey Rowboat." I say putting on the best fake smile hopefully would make her believe that I'm okay. "Oh! Hey Cor Cor, you came back fast."

"Yeah. My Dad was in a rush to get out of the house as well, so I had to hurry up. I didn't get to take a shower. You mind if I take one here?" I ask lying about my Dad. I don't like keeping things from Rowan, but I just want her to be happy. That means no problems right now. "Of course. Hold on, let me get you a towel."

"Kk" I say, giving her a peck on the lips before she walks down stairs with a cute little hop in her step. Then I get a text from Sabrina: "Hey! Where are you guys, your running late for filming. JJ said he would wait about thirty more minutes"

I quickly type a reply: "We will be there, sorry something happened with Rowan and then me. We still need to film for our fans though."

Sabby: "What! Is Rowan okay? (And you of course)"

Me: "She is okay, don't ask her what is going on. I will tell you everything. She is really happy right now, I don't want her to have any problems right now."

Sabby: "Ok, ok. Just hurry up and get here"

Me: "Kk"

As me and Sabby's conversation ends Rowan comes back up the stairs. "Sorry it took so long. Me and my mom were talking and she would just not shut her mouth" I laugh a little. "It's ok. Sabby texted me, she said JJ would wait thirty more minutes for us so we better hurry."

"Ok, you go ahead and get in the shower baby."

"Ok" I smile and walk into the bathroom.

***************************************

After my shower I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I try off my hair and start to style it then Rowan knocks on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come on in." She walks in and goes over to the counter putting some of her rings on. Then she walks over to me with a smile plastered on her face. "Hi." She whispers while wrapping her arms around my waist. "Hi Rowboat." I grin as she kisses the back of my neck softly. "All right stop, just let me get dressed."

***************************************

She let me get dressed and then we headed off to set. As soon as we got there we were sent to make up and wardrobe. Then it was on to another riarkle scene.

"Farkle, look. I know my feelings and they are not feelings for Lucas or Charlie ok?" Rowan says to me looking straight in my eyes. The weird thing is, when we are acting like Riley and Farkle it's like my feelings change. When she is Riley, she acts different and so do I. It's so cool because we love each other and so do Riley and Farkle, It's like we have two special bonds. "Then what are your feelings?? Riley, I love you. I can't say I never worry about you because I do. I want you to be happy. I don't want you stuck like this when you think you can't even talk to me about this. I told you once I liked you as more than a friend, I never got an answer. I know you might not like me back, but the least you can do is tell me the truth." Damn...that is deep. I love Riarkle scenes.
"I thought you were a genus!" Rowan says pulling one of her Riley smiles. "Huh?" I say trying my best confused Farkle since he is rarely gets confused. Then Rowan's lips collided with mine. We kissed for maybe three seconds at the most and then I pulled away. "Wow" I say amazed and not acting as Farkle just wow, I love this girl so much. "And cut! Good work guys" Me and Rowan both nod as we walk off set. "Ok, since we are going on our date I brought some clothes so I will meet you back her when Sabby and Peyton wrap off filming" Rowan says with a cheeky smile. "Ok, I did the same. See you in a few baby" I walk off towards my dressing room. I get my key card and open the door. Then I see my Mom sitting on my couch. "Oh, um Mom. What are you doing here?"

"I, um. I wanted to say sorry darling" She gives me a loving smile as she stands up and walks towards me. "I should have told your Dad you were at Rowan's, I should have known he was going to be mad at you" Oh boy...this is what always happens. Me and my Dad get in a fight and my Mom blames herself. "Mom it's not your fault. The main reason he got mad is because I told him I was going to court with Rowan. I packed a bag and I walked out. I know you guys are probably getting a divorce and I am not going back with Dad. I am almost eighteen. I can do what I want. He needs to get that Mom. It is not your fault." She nods. "Ok, well I will always support you. I have to get going"

"Alright. Bye Mom." After she walks out, I change my clothes and then hear a knock on the door. I open the door and see a beautiful Rowan. She looked a little taller with her boots, but I was still taller. Her red sweater mad her hazel eyes stand out and the black hat made her hair look shorter than normal. I honestly loved it. "Wow, Rowan you look beautiful." She just walks over to me slowly and hugs me so tight that I can feel overwhelming love. I run my hands through her hair and pull away to look in her eyes.

"I'm here, I'm always here."