Wilford Warfstache

It's been awhile since (y/n) lost her memories she gained a few of her memories, but she couldn't help, but to wonder what her past was really like, and why she was left at the same hospital where she meet Mark. (Y/n) hasn't been herself lately Mark has been noticing the dramatic change in her behavior she's always gives him, and Jack a death glare. What happened to their sweet little girl? Why the sudden change? Then there was a knock on the door and Mark answered it.

(Y/n) was currently at the coffee table coloring when she over heard Mark's conversation with someone. "Wilford, what are you doing here?" Mark asked. (Y/n)'s emerald green eyes narrowed she lets out a low growl. 'That fucking basturd. I'm going to rip him limb from limb. How dare he shot me in the head!' She thought to herself. "I'm just here for a visit." Wilford replies. Wilford looked behind Mark and noticed (y/n) at the coffee table "Cute kid, Mark. Where did you find her?" He asks.

"We meet at the hospital." Mark replies. (Y/n) visible shakes with rage, hate, and anger she growls louder. "Rawh!!" She roars then flips the table. Mark, and Wilford looks in her direction with shocked facial expression. "You. You. You! You're the basturd who shot me in the head!" (Y/n) yells. Bone like wings sprouted from her back. As spikes sprouts from back bone, and trails down her back. As her rib cage forms around her waist. Her height grow to an adult's height. (Y/n) turns around and says "I'M THE QUEEN OF HELL! AND YOU WILL DIE!" 

Chains spawns from the ground and aims of Wilford, but he quickly moves. Wilford smirked and pulls out his gun. "If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get." He said and fires two bullets. (Y/n)'s wings deflected both bullets Mark watched horror his sweet little baby girl was a demon. Chains spawned everywhere and aimed for Wilford, but his quick reaction made it impossible to chain him. She felt a tiny bit of pain on her right side. Her emerald green eyes glowed bright and said "You think our little bullets can hurt me?!"

Mark grew even more worried then he had an idea. "(Y/n)! I know your still in there! Listen to me! Here the sound of my voice! Please came back! This isn't you! Please let me help you!" He pleads. Those words echos in her head. (Y/n). I know your still in there. This isn't you. Please come back. Please let me help you. As they continue to echo throughout her head something clicked. The memories of her and Mark all the times they had to thought. Getting to meet his friends.

"Daddy." She whispered softly. (Y/n) looked at him and saw his terrified face. 'Daddy's scared of me. I am a monster.' She thought to herself as tears fell. Her height went to normal, and raging has stopped she's no longer the she demon. But it's still apart of her and who she is. "Are you scared of me, Daddy?" She asks with tear filled eyes. Mark walks towards her and hugs her. "No, I'm not I was worried." He replies. "I love you, Daddy." (Y/n) says nuzzling against his chest. "And Daddy loves you." Mark says still hugging her.

[ Could someone please draw the fight scene between you the reader and Wilford? Please. ]