The Day Of Meeting But No Greeting

Click clack, click clack. Was the only sound I heard while walking in the trailer park. Scanning every name sign searching for that one name is really needed to see. BLEEP BLEEP. I almost squealed a little but I could hold myself in. I stopped in my tracks and grabbed my phone, it was a text from my mom. I didn't even bother reading it knowing what it said. I started walking again, immediately regretting the decision of wearing heels.

 "Yes," I whispered, I found the name I was looking for, I already heard the angelic voice. I walked inside the trailer. "MADDIE" I screamed. She turned around scared as hell of course. The second she recognized me she put a smile on her face and hugged me. "He lee, how is your day going so far, mine is great. I just love the people here" she rambled. I laughed almost thinking I was gonna get a word between the word stream that was coming soon. "You talked to the directors right" I nodded "You know what to do" I nodded again. "Okay great sit down, I'll tell you all bout yesterday. There it came, the long stream of words, I was so not ready.

The second my makeup was done and I had an outfit on the crew threw all kinds a dirty stuff over me. I didn't even bother asking what it was knowing I didn't want to know. I looked at myself proudly, trying to see if I looked like I lived in a train station for months, I did. This was the part I was waiting for but also the part that I didn't want to do. I was gonna meet my idols, such great actors. I was shaking, but I knew I had to stay cool, I've been meeting cool actors my whole life, this is nothing different. I know it is because these are the people from the show that I love, and I am part of the last season. That's a pretty big deal to me. Shaking myself out of the train of thoughts I grabbed my script one last time, even tho I remember every single word, from every actor. I still wasn't pleased so I read it again.

I entered the big hall that I saw the second I entered the property. It was immense. when I walked in I saw all these little cubes of wood, some of them bigger than the others, I knew those were sets. I needed set number 10. Sadly, all the sets weren't arranged in order, so set number 34 was at the entrance, while set number 10 was all the way across the building. I didn't know that yet, luckily I gave myself half an hour to go to the set. Because it took me 20 minutes.

 I arrived at set 10, seeing all the people and the beautiful and crazy weird set. Made me really proud to be here. Then my breath stopped, right there, a couple feet away. Were Ian Bohen and Dylan o fucking Brien. Man if it was possible, and it is, he looks hotter in real life. 

I need to fucking snap myself out of this and focus on the acting, when I read the script for the first time I realized how important my role was. I was the girl who showed that there was no way out, except death. Even tho it was a small role, it still had a lot of lines and a big meaning.

"Ya know Stiles, every girl likes you in school, goodbye" that was my last line. This experience was so awesome I can't even explain. How passionate people are and how people change while acting. Suddenly Dylan isn't his quirky self, at least that was what I saw of him. But he is a serious guy trapped in a train station trying to get back to his friends. It's phenomenal. I walked through the big warehouse when I suddenly saw a set I've never seen before. It said "Set 35, Malia's room". It was a room where a child would dream of.

First, I didn't understand how this could be Malia's room, but when I walked in I saw all the dust

First, I didn't understand how this could be Malia's room, but when I walked in I saw all the dust. The toys looked old and the bed was small. Too small for Shelley that's for sure. I couldn't believe where I was. I didn't know that what I was about to do was okay or not, but I did it anyway.

I sat in a cute window nook, with a green screen behind it. I looked at my hands when I heard a low: "Hello." I looked up, it was Dylan. "Hi," I said, barely containing my excitement. "Cute place is this, huh." he chuckled. "Yeah, it's a bit of a dream to have a room like this." I smiled. "I guess, it must be hard for Malia to come back." a short silence erupted, when he spoke again, he sat down on the other side of the nook. "What do you think of the storyline?" I looked at him in silence, thinking about a good answer, I mean I had my theories but if they were good enough to be told I didn't know. "I think it would be better if Scott went missing. Lydia would have her love, and Malia would have her anchor. But everyone was missing something. They were a pack, they knew that, but they missed something. An alpha. They were making all the wrong decisions, and needed someone with a state of mind to make the right ones." He looked at me thinking. "I like that." he said after a long silence. "I have to go now, it was fun meeting you." I said and walked away

"How could I have said that, to him, that's like saying. You have a big role now but I don't think you deserve it" I told Maddie while I was taking off my clothes. "Don't worry, it sounded like he liked it." Maddie told me. "I don't know." I put my own dress and heels back on. "Why are you even wearing heels Lea." Maddie asked. "I'm having a dinner with mom and Paul tonight, see ya tomorrow." we hugged and I walked out of the door. 

I heard Dylan calling my name behind me. I turned around and saw him running towards me. When he finally arrived he took a minute to catch his breath. I chuckled, when he finally was able to speak. "Hey, I was hoping I could get your number, maybe?" I nodded, gave him my number and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, if there are any questions and/or mistakes, tell/ask me :)

If you like this please tell me to continue, I will anyway. But some motivation will help.

If you didn't understand the name of the chapter: In this chapter, she met a lot of new people but never actually greeted them :)

 There will be new chapters soon, but I'm just gathering all the details. This is like a piot chapter, to get you in :)

xo Lola