CHARACTER

Hi.

My name is Lola Atkin, joking, it's my pseudonym. I don't tell my real name because I feel like that is too personal. This book is gonna be about a girl exploring the lovely Hollywood, mostly acting. She'll begin her journey on the teen wolf set meeting all of her new friends. In this part, I'll tell you all about the character. But only Lea, because Lea is the head character. I'll also tell you what some characters and they're 'faces' mean.

Actually, the only character that is a little different is Ronni Hawk. I only used her face ;). But no, seriously, everything Ronni Hawk does or has done has nothing to do with the character Maddie.

Also, the teen wolf actors, are not people I know. Some of these things they say or do are not what I interpret them in real at all. They are all themselves and do all the acting that they do in real life.

Now about Lea.

Lea is a high school graduate and is 17 years old. (don't ask me if this is possible, I'm not American but it is important for the story line.)

Her parents are Norman Reedus (yay) and Helena Christensen, because of their son Mingus being the same age as Lea I put him out of the picture. Kind of like a switch, Lea for Mingus (sorry).

Now a bit of a list of features, in detail, you gotta know her like she is you.

Height: 5'9

Cup size: 34C

Weight: 60 kg = about 132 lbs

She is a very nice person but puts on a bitchie mask to let everyone know she is not to fuck with but inside all the comments reach her heart. She doesn't have a lot of friend because of this. Except for Maddie, Maddie is her BFF and a make-up artist on the set of TW :)

This is not a book where the person is stupid and doesn't know the difference between being in a friendship and being in love. But it is a book with a 17-year-old still finding out about life and the world. She will not always make the best decisions. Also, this is a book about romance with Dylan. BUT she doesn't settle with him immediately, so if you expect immediate kissing and fucking, that will not happen. Let's explore her boundaries.

Lea is 17 and will not move in with anyone really soon, Norman lives in Atlanta and I'll visit him a lot and Helena lives in NYC, but I decided for the book to move the apartment to LA so it'll fit more.

Hopefully, this will bring some info into you/the character.

Loads of love

xo Lola