Danny looked at his arm, and then at her.

"See you tonight! I hope you come." Julie smiled and walked to her seat.

Danny watched her walk back to her seat. Then he swallowed and turned back to where Casey was sitting. Casey was looking at him, his eyes were blank.

Danny ignored his cold stare and walked on over to him. Casey quickly pulled out his headphones.

"Sup Casey? Sorry about yesterday." Danny said, trying to make his voice sound cool.

"No problem." Casey said.

"Mind if i sit here?" Danny asked, and he sat down without an answer. He threw his binder onto to the desk. Out of the corner of his eye he seen Casey jump. That made Danny smile.

"Why are you sitting next to me? You hate me." Casey was still staring at Danny.

"Naw, I think your a pretty cool guy," Danny lied, writing on his paper, "Plus i want to become friends with you," Danny looked at Casey and smiled seductively, "Get used to it."

Casey smiled, "Okay." He turned back to his paper, happy.

Danny looked at his paper rolling his eyes. Thinking of how dumb Casey was for falling for his trick.

Everything in the classroom was quiet. Danny felt so uncomfortable next to Casey. He thought about Gina. The thought made him want to cry, he wanted to strangle the shit out of Casey, but then Casey would figure out that Danny is only pretending to be friends with him. The door opened, in came Dexter and Bella.

Mr. Kramer looked up, "You guys are late."

Dexter smiled and sat behind Danny and Casey. Danny looked up to stare at Bella, who gave him the middle finger. Danny gave it right back, and mouthed 'Bitch' to her.

Luckily Danny only had a few more classes to go. He couldn't wait for lunch so he would be away from that shitface.

Casey kept talking about how weird his last class was. Danny was getting bored and whenever he didn't say anything back, Dexter hit his foot.

"Oh, yeah that was great," Danny yawned.

"Hey tonight we should hang out!" Casey placed a hand on Danny's hand.

Danny heard Dexter trying to muffle his laughter. He pulled his hand from Casey's.

"I have football practice. Maybe some other time." Danny said disgusted. Why did he ever agree to this?

Casey shrugged, "Okay, I'll come watch you."

Dexter butted in, "Sorry, Youngie," Dexter nodded over to Julie, "You see that fine looking chick right there?"

"Yeah?" Casey looked at Julie.

"Julie is coming to cheer on Danny, which means you can't really have a second person cheering Danny on. Practice rules." Dexter lied.

"Those are some dumb rules."

"Hey, don't misunderstand the coaches rules. If you don't follow them, then, you won't be allowed on the football field. Not you, or your retarded friends." Dexter leaned against someone's desk and placed his feet on his own.

"Get off our desk." A black haired kid complained to Dexter.

Dexter ignored him.

Casey looked at Danny, who was staring at Dexter.

"Okay then, next time." Casey turned around disappointed.

Danny smiled at Dexter when Casey wasn't looking. He gave him a thank you look with his eyes.