chapter two

chapter two

hey guys, just wanna say thanks to my two readers. I know it's not a lot ,but you have to start somewhere. If you wanna a dedicate, tell me and if your reading i'll follow you! Well dont wanna bore you so chapter with action starts... now.0

                                                                                         GINA

We arrived at the empty, closed starbucks and all of us were talking, except Kalex. She was still grumpy from her lack of sleep. I wanted to rip the flower out of her hair, I could've been the third prettiest today. If she hadn't worn the flower, but at least I beat Alex today.

'' What I tell you'' Kalex said, gesturing towards the empty cafe, that had no lights on.''Watch and learn baby sis'' I got a piece of duct  tape and  slid it where the lock opening was. I then opened the door. ''That lock will never work again.'' I smiled braggingly.

Kalix just shrugged. That is one thing I can't stand about her, she never let me aggravate her. She just walks around like peoples opinoins don't matter.Well you can put it on posters that they don't ,but obviously what people think of you matter greatly.It's like when they say it doesn't matter what you look like. Pshh! Yeah right.

Alex, Mads, and Gabby walked in. I gave Kalix a told you so look, then followed behind my other sisters. The other girls were deciding where to sit. Gabby hopped over the counter and tried to figure out how the heck to work the machines. I hopped over the counter, cracked a lock, then grabbed a muffin. ''Want one?'' I asked the girls. ''Toss it'' I heard Kalix say. I grabbed blue berry knowing it was her least favorite and tossed it to her.

''Thanks'' She said eating it anyway.I honestly don't understand why all the girls are skinnier then me.I mean yeh, Kalix eats salads, but she also eats bunches of junk food. Madeline did a bunch of excersize, but probaly doesn't know what weight watchers is. Alex and Gabby eat healthy ,but have at least one slice of tripple chocalate cake a day. So what the heck?

'' Do y'all have yalls skates and outfits packed?'' Madeline said. ''Shh , a little more quiet'' I whispered harshly. ''Sorry, but do yall?'' She asked. Gosh Madeline can get on my nerves. Her bubbliness was gonna get us all caught, and she always acts so nice. It's so annoying.

I mean some of us don't have perfect lives ,so stop rubbing it in. Madeline was so lucky. She was gorgeous, adults loved her, and she gets voted for one of the homecoming princesses. Every single time. There's only ten and only three of us got picked this time. And guess who wasn't picked moi. I do feel a little better knowing Alex didn't get in either, though.

Our click is usually most popular ,so we all get in. I think Amy Stone cheated ,because she's been getting less popular by the second ,since she was kicked out the soccer click. Plus the only reason Rachel Bell got in was because theres a rumor going around that her and Nick Thomas are secretly dating.Ugh, whatever when it's prom thier going down.

'' Yeah, I forgot to ask y'all what colors y'all chose though, so I might have the same as someone'' Alex said. '' I've got red'' Madeline said, way to loudly. If we get caught, and have to run i'm pushing her towards the cops and running.

''Light purple.'' Alex said. ''Sunshine yellow, and skates to match.'' I said grabbing a cake pop. '' I'm a genus!'' Gabby announced. '' Shut the hell up!'' I whisper shouted. ''Sorry... I got the machine workings, and found the toppings.'' She said ducking her head. Jesus, the only one who was able to shut thier fat faces was Kalix and Alex. Wait a minute, Where is Kalix?

'' Guys wheres Kalix?'' I said. Everyone stopped in there tracks. Our one rule of the Bad Angels Club was no one is excluded from the prank or whatever it is, and no one gets left behind. Well that and the safety code. Gabby was frozen with two glass cups in her hand, with coffee, whip cream, and cookie crumbles in each of them.