I never get bored to say it

"........ngie."

"........aengie."

Someone poked my cheek with her finger, trying to wake me up from my sleep. I groan. I don't want to open my eyes. I'm so sleepy.

"Sleepyhead, wake up."

Again, she is called my name. Her hands playing with my head, ruffle my hair.

"I'm sorry to wake you up so early."

I'm forced to open my eyes, looking at the clock. Ah, five forty in the morning.

"I've class in this morning. I prepared breakfast for you. You've class at nine right? Can you please get up for a minute to eat your food? You can continue your sleep after finishing your food."

"........."

"What?" She's tilt her head. Looking at me.

I rub my eyes. "Can I have your morning hug wife?"

I open up both my hands, asking her to hug me. She is chuckle. "You little, come here."

She wrap her arms around my head. Burying my face in her chest, and ruffle my hair.

A smile spreads on top of my lips.

Why does it make me so happy?

"Chaengie?" She call my name.

I just humming.

"You'd better get up and eat your breakfast so you can sleep again." She said while releasing her hug.

"I have to go now."

I grab her hand before she stood up from my bed.

"What?" She asked.

I shook my head. "You're my everything wife. I love you."

I spread my smile, showing her my dimple. She replied my smile with her gummy smile.

Ah, I love her smile. It warmed me.

She kissed my forehead. "And you don't know how much I love you Chaengie."

Then she kissed my nose before she poked it. "Cmon eat your breakfast first."

----------
XD