Without I noticed,  my feet already move toward my car . I drove with telling the guard that I'm out because of emergency.  My stomach churning . My heart beat fast , there must be something wrong with lou . I hope he is fine .. Please goddd!

I quickly park my car in front of the house and ran inside . " louu? " I called his name when I get inside . There is no response.  This isn't good . Louis always response when someone call his name even tho he is sleeping cause he is light sleeper . I get inside the room and shocked at the figures in front of me. 

Louis was laying on the floor . His hair is sweating and I ran to him and put his head on my laps . " Louis, wake up honey ! " no response.  oh god ... I took out my phone and about to call the ambulance but then I remembered he said to me hazza if I fainted , don't ever call the ambulance , okay ?

I calm myself and my tears start to fall . I really want him to be in hospital and get his treatment but I don't want to betrayed him . So , I slowly put my hand over his neck and the other one under his knee , I carried him to the bed then I go to kitchen , pick up a tray and put it on the table , then I took a bowl of an ice and a bowl of water then I took a clean napkin , and after that I got a glass of water and his pills .

I carried the tray to our bedroom and set it on the table next to our bed . I sat down on the side and took the napkins and put an ice in it and put a water in it.  Then , I started to wipe his head , which is full of sweat and around his neck . The doctor also told me , the coldness will lower my baby pains . So , I wiped him in every inch of his head . Sometimes I will wiped it on his neck .

I waited about 15 minutes till I heard Louis groans . " thanks godd , you awake !! " I exclaims happily. I took his hand and look into his eyes " are you okay?  " I asked him when he look at me with scared face.  " I'm not okay hazza !!  I'm going to die sooon ! ! What kind of question is thatt ??" He screamed at me with tears falling down on his face .

I hugged him and he cried some more "why god choose me to have this freaking cancer ?? Why this freaking cancer ever existed ?? " he sobs into my shoulder.  I just hugged him tightly and my tears already pouring down but I tried my best not to cry.  I have to be strong for my Louis .

" just kill me alreadyyy !! " I hugged him tightly and patted his hair back . " shhh, don't be like this lou . Please don't .. shhh you've to be strong .. " I said shakily , " every person in this earth will also face the death . And maybe people out there suffer the same thing as you and maybe even worse . So please stay strong . " I said sobbing as I couldn't hold my tears anymore. 
Louis gripped my shirt and mumbles " it's hur' " I'm confused at first so I slowly let go of the hugs and saw Louis eyes closed and whimper " hur' . Haz ! Hur' " Louis said in small voice . I quickly took the pill that I put on the tray . Then I put it into Louis mouth and give him a water to swallow.  He reached for my hand and I gladly took it. I knew he needed a comforter.

He gripped my hand tightly while clenching his eyes close . " Haz ... it's hur' too much " he whimper with tears and at this moment I know I needed to bring him to hospital.  " should we go to hospital?  " I asked him worried that he might decline my offer .

" no .... but can you ask the doctor come here ? " he said slowly while laying down with his other hand on his head . " yea I can do that . " I said , shocked that he agree to see the doctor . It must hurt real badly . I started to get worry even more. I took out my phone and shakily dialled Louis doctor that I gotten when I see him the other days .

Doctor : hello ?

Harry : doctor ! It's me harry . Do you have time right now ?

Doctor : yes , I do . Today is my day off . Why ? Is there something wrong ?