Chapter 4 - Harry

Chip: So here ya go! To the few who are actually reading this, a quick message ... WE LOVE YOU!!! :D

Dale: Sorry this one's so short, but hey the one before was a marathon so we feel you deserve something a bit lighter ;) x

    ~Chip and Dale xoxo

I couldn’t get my neck to work so everything was upside down, except Flo’s face a few inches from mine. She was frowning, I couldn’t understand it. I was smiling like a crazy person . . . or a drunken person, but she looked like she’d swallowed a lemon. Say something smart! Impress her!

“What’s up?” at this she looked up (or down, I wasn’t sure which) and laughed,

“The floor!” This was so hilarious I couldn’t stop laughing for over a minute. The only thing which made me stop was Flo frowning again. It was quite a sinister image when put together with her dark eyeliner and long curls standing on end. I laughed again. She was great.

“What’s wrong? Did you get electrocuted or is your hair normally like that?” Ugh, that’s the vodka speaking. If only I could say something funny instead of insulting but my brain wasn’t in control anymore! She disregarded the hair comment, which was probably good.

“I was just thinking . . .” she stopped and I had to squint to keep her face in focus.

“What? How hot I am?”

“No stupid.” She reached up and poked my cheek which made me grin and shake my head, “I was thinking how your dimples are cute! And also . . .” she paused for a bit. Thinking that hard must be painful. “ . . . I can’t remember.” I laughed again to fill the silence and she giggled along too so I didn’t feel like a complete weirdo. Even better, she was pretty when she laughed.

“You’re pretty even though you’re weird, I like you.” We were close enough to touch noses so I wriggled forwards and kissed her clumsily on the mouth. I think that was my first and last upside down kiss. Only a few seconds passed before Louis jumped between our faces. God he can be such a spoil sport.

“Harry! I told you to lay off Flo, besides; watching you try to kiss upside down is really unattractive!” I looked at him, pulling a sad face and moved my hands up to my face.

“No Harry, don’t you dare.” I ignored his threat and smiled cheekily. No-one could resist me once I pulled this card,

“…Cupcake!”

“You abuse your powers, Harold Edward Styles. One day, someone will put you in your place.” I laughed; Louis is hilarious when he tries to be serious. Then Flo shouted out from around Louis,

“I volunteer as tribute!” This made everyone chuckle and I’m pretty sure I was giggling all the way home.