CHAPTER 2: FEAR GOES ON

Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.
- Bill Cosby

...

As he walks to the golden, gleaming gate, he sees his own reflection with his curly, red hair with broken glasses that were taped together and his freckles on his face. He wonders that if anyone would like him at a new highschool when the past life of primary school ruined his life with torture that were carved into his horrid memories. He then snaps out of it and smiles and says with confidence "Dont worry samuel, past is past and all i have to do is be nice and friendly with my new companions." He walks in as he sees thousands and thousands of people walking beside him as the muffled talking vibrates across the school.

He walks in with anxiety as he looks at hundreds of new students walking in school. He sees many many students and decides to approach one that walked with pride that had blonde, curly hair and blue, reflective eyes. As he aproached him, Samuel said "hi, nice to meet you, my name is Samuel and i am glad to meet a new companion of mine." The boy told Samuel to go away with a beam of hatred in his eyes. However Samuel didnt back down and said "But i didn't do anything to you, why cant i be your friend?" With one more intensifying glare, he looks at him and says in a stern voice "go away or i won't hesitate to do things i did in the past to your kind of people." With a deep sigh, Samuel backs down and says he was sorry and runs away from him as is heart begins to thump vigorously as he starts to remember the horrid past of his life in primary school.

His eyes started to tear up as he slowly walked down to the year 7 meeting area with his head down. He finally reached the place. He looked up and saw huge amounts of year 7 students and saw them all talking and going along underneath a huge green shelter that seemed to be made if brand new metal. He then smiled and wiped the dripping tears off his face and said to himself in his mind " Dont worry, its a new year so its a new life."He starts to approach the other new kids and starts to meet them. However after all of that, it seems that all the year 7 looks at him in disgust and moves away from him as Samuels heart started to shatter. He looks everywhere.l, he meets everyone but everyone just started to move away from him and started to say numerous of horrible, vicious comments about him saying how wierd and stupid he was. Samuel was just looking for some friends to find as he was so lonely. His heart started to fall apart and his eyes started to run in tears of sadness.

He runs off to find a place he wouldnt be embarrased from others. So he runs to find a spot. Finally, he saw one place where no one could see him and was a small tight place that only one person could be at. He walks into the space beneath the stairs that had a little bit of gap with no sunlight that perfectly described the mood he was at. As he perfectly fitted in, he started weeping and weeping and had this dreadful feeling of just leaving everyone. He weeps and weeps as time passes by in a flash. Then a sudden, rambunctious bell rings with a loud announcement that seemed to echo thoughout the school "MAY PLEASE ALL YEAR 7 GO TO THE HALL."