CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow.

- William Shakespeare

...

Its a new fresh day to the path of a new life in high school. As the alarm rings, Samuel jumps ecstatically as he was so excited to go to his first day in high school. He runs around his room and gets started with his new ironed uniform as he feels the badge of his school that says Brightonsbury High School. He says to himself "OHHHH i cant wait to go to school....I WILL MEET A BUNCH OF FRIENDS and i will meet awesome teachers and i will be taught awesome new things." "Alright, alright calm down dear, you need to pack everything and have breakfast first," said Samuel's mum. In dissapointment Samuel says "oh alright mum, i will be there in a second." "Alright dear," say the mother. As the mother walks down the creaking steps, Samuel runs as fast as flash towards the bathroom and gets ready with all his preparations. He grabs his breakfast as fast as possible and waves to his mother and grabs his bag as he says bye. He dashes out the front yard and starts running towards school. He runs and runs as fast as he ever ran before with his new, shiny school shoes. With his bag on his back and his toast in his mouth, he quickly dashes in haste and finally stops as he saw the brilliant, dashing, enormous school. He gasps in awe as his toast falls off to the white, tidy street that was so neat woth nothing on it along yhe path. He pants heavily from all the running and starts walking in exhaustion towards the amazing school that he thought was heaven.
...

I finally walk in and i hope that everything in this high school is nothing like my horrendous past life in primary school.