Chapter 10: Starbucks

Hai just to note,the last chapter was supposed to be a prank, but I thought it would be better if it was a dream, so leave a comment on which you thought would've been better! I'm also trying to get up to date as in like make the story go with the current date. So Christmas is probs coming soon! 😂 So I'll put the date on here to. ok enjoy! Outfit to the side. Love ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha POV

The Next Day

October 24 2013

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing to "Anna Sun" cover by Joey.

What do you know this house is falling apart

What can I say this house is falling apart

We've got no money, but we've got heart

We're gonna rattle this ghost town.

I grabbed it and answered.

"Hello?" I said in a kind of rude tone from just waking up.

"Hey bitchy anya, sound a little rude today." Joey replied.

"You woke me up, fucker anya." I said laying back down.

"Okay that was the worst anya ever. It didn't even make any damn sense." He said back.

"Are you just calling to talk or what?" I said rudely.

"Oh hell no girl, we're going to Starbucks in 20 minutes."

Fuck.

"But wait-"

"No. Your going. Now get your ass off your bed and get ready." He said cutting me off.

"How do you know I'm in my bed?" I asked.

"Maybe because it's eleven o'clock and you sleep till twelve." He replied.

"Ugh, fine. I'll see you in twenty. Bye." I hung up. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I picked out a Hollister sweater, studded shorts, and sneakers. I through my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went outside.

I got in my car and started the ignition. I left the house and made it in time with Joey just getting out of his car.

I walked in.

"Hey." I said walking up to Joey.

"Hey." He said as he continues to stare at the signs.

"Um I'll have the cotton candy frappe." I said to the guy that works there.

"Okay, and you?" He said. Kinda sounds gay. Well it kinda makes sense.

"Uh I'll have just a regular mocha." Joey replied.

"I need a cotton candy frappe and a mocha." He said to the workers behind him. I looked at his name tag.

Jake.

I'll have to remember that.

They gave us our drinks and we paid. We sat down at a table in awkward silence.

"So, your birthdays in a couple weeks." He said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I said.

"You know, that girl Rydel seems pretty cool." He said sipping his drink.

"Oh, does Joey have a crush?" I said swaying back and forth.

"Maybe." He said holding it out.