Chapter 14: Hotel Day 2

I just thought about how I could have done some kind of Halloween party and now I'm mad at myself for not doing it ugh

October 31 2013
Samantha's POV

Now I just felt awkward as we walked into the hotel room. It was about 7:30 by now.

"We are going to pick something up for dinner. Where do you guys want us to go?" Mark asked. We all talked and agreed on Subway. We all told Rydel what we wanted and she texted the list to Stormie. They left and we needed something to do.

"Me and Samantha will be right back." Ross said and pulled me downstairs to the pool again.

Riker POV

Ross and Samantha left downstairs. I needed to tell everyone.

"I think something is going with the two of them." I said.

"What do you mean?" Rocky asked.

"When I went to tell them to come upstairs, they were like an inch apart and pulled away quickly. I think they kissed."

"So I'm not aloud to bring Savannah because mom and dad don't trust me, but Ross is aloud to make out with a girl he just met?" Ryland said.

"Ryland." Rydel said in an angry tone.

"Yeah, Ryland. Don't be complaining cause I didn't get to bring a hot girl either." Rocky said.

"Not the point I was going for." Rydel replied.

Ross POV

We went back to the pool. I needed to talk to her.

"I think they know." I said.

"Know about what? And who?" She asked.

"I think Riker saw us kiss. He probably told everyone and now they're going to be onto us."

"What do we do?"

"I guess just deny it."

"Okay." She said.

We then just hung out at the pool until the food came. We went upstairs and the six of us went in our rooms. It was getting late, so we decided to go to bed.

The next day
Samantha POV

Today we weren't really doing much. Rydel and I just stayed in our room. We heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Rydel said. They opened the door.

"We are going out for breakfast." Ross said. She nodded and he left. We both threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. We went to their parents room.

"Where are we going?" Rydel asked.

"IHOP," Stormie said. We all met up and left.

When we got there the place was full. Well, this is LA for you. We sat down at the waiting place.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I whispered to Rydel. I didn't really need to go to the bathroom, but I definitely need to get out of this awkwardness.

Ross POV

When we got to IHOP, there was a long wait. Eventually, Samantha got up and I guess went to the bathroom. I then got a text.

Samantha: I need to talk to you

Ross: k coming up w/ and excuse

"I really need to go to the restroom; not that you care or want to know, but I've gotta go." I awkwardly walked to the restroom. Samantha was standing outside the women's bathroom.

"Ross, I feel so awkward now that we're sort of together." She said.

"I know. It kinda seems like their making it awkward for us." It seemed like they knew or something. The only one that could have found out was Riker, but he didn't even see us.

"It's whatever," She said, kissing my cheek. "I'm gonna go." She walked back to where my parents were. I waited before I went, so it didn't look like we came together.

Samantha POV

I walked back to where Rydel was sitting.

"Where's Ross?" I asked.

"He went to the bathroom." Soon, he walked back. Eventually, they called our name.

We sat down and ordered our drinks. I sat next to Ross and Rydel. I texted Ross under the table.

Samantha: do u know when we are leaving the hotel?

Ross: tonight i think

Samantha: we should hang out after😏

Ross: tru 👌🏻

I turned off my phone and continued to eat.

We finished eating and went back to the hotel. We all went to Rydel and I's room.

"Let's do something." Ross said.

"Like what?" Rocky said.

"I don't know" He said.

"How about never have I ever?" Riker said.

"Fine," Rocky said. "Who's going first?"

"Rydel," Riker said. "Why don't you?"

"Never have I ever kissed someone." Everyone put a finger down but Rydel. "Well."

Next, Ross went.

"Never have I ever done drugs." No one put their finger down.

Next was me.

"Never have I ever had sex." Riker and Rocky put their fingers down.

"Wait, what?" Ross said looking at them.

"Sometimes I don't tell you things." Riker said.

We played for about an hour. The guys went back to their room.

"I'm gonna go talk to my mom, be right back." Rydel said. She left the room.

Riker POV

After we played, we went back to our rooms. Rydel, Rocky, Ryland, and I agreed we need to talk about Samantha and Ross. We were all meeting at the lounge area.

"We need to get them to admit it." Rydel said.

"How?" I asked.

"Each of us need to talk to them." She said.

"Okay, you go with that, and the rest of us will come up with a good idea." Ryland said. Rydel rolled her eyes.

"Who has a better idea?" She said.

"Why don't we spy on them?" Rocky said smirking. We all agreed. This is going to be good.

Um long chapter?:) I needed something to cheer me up after dwts😩 hope you enjoy! 😘

-R5isLoudin2013