Chapter 6:Well This Went As Planned

Samantha POV

The next day

I woke up at 12:00. Shit I'm a late sleeper. I got up and went downstairs.

"Hey mom, can I go to a friends house?" I said.

"Is this a boy or a girl?" She gave me a concerned look.

Uhhh why does she have to ask so many questions? "A guy, he's on Austin&Ally." I said shaking.

"Ok, but don't get any ideas. I'm not a grandma, and I don't want to be for a while." she said

I ate breakfast an went to my room. Ross Is Perfect. Why would he wanna be friends with me?

Ross POV

Ok my friend that's a girl is coming to meet my family. My dirty brothers, my crazy sister, and my over protective parents. This will go well.......

I put on red skinny jeans, a black t, and my converse. I walked downstairs. I found mom,dad,Rydel,Rocky,Ryland,and Riker. "ok guys, I have a girl coming over so don't act stupid."

"I think you should be the one not acting stupid" Rydel says laughing.

"Very funny, but seriously don't do anything stupid."

"Ross your having a girl over, you should be the one not doing anything stupid." Rydel says giggling again.

"Ok if we're done making fun of me, she's going to be here at 4:00 so look nice."

"Shouldn't you be the one-"

"Shut up Rydel!!" I said cutting her off.

Samantha POV

2 hours Later

I started getting ready. I put on a blue dress, siver heels, A music note necklace, a heart bracelet, and hoop earrings. I curled my red hair,(that's right I'm a ginger.) I looked at myself. Let's hope this goes right.

When I got to the Lynch's, a guy with long brown hair opened the door. "hello- I'm mean hey. I'm Rocky, and you are?" he asked staring at me.

Ross came to the door. "it's the girl I was talking about.hey Samantha." we kind of just stood there in awkward silence.

About 3minutes later....

"so do you wanna come in?"

"no I think I'll just stand out here." I said not realizing he would take it seriously.

"ok " he about closed the door before I stopped it.

"I was kidding you weirdo." i said hoping he wouldn't take that seriously.

"ok well come in then."

I walked in and all I could think is their house is amazing. "this place is awesome"I said.

"thanks" Ross led me to the living room where his family was.

"this is Riker," he said pointing to the tall blonde who looked a lot like him."that's Rydel," he said pointing to the blonde girl." you've all ready met Rocky, and that's Ryland."

"And you must be mr. And mrs. Lynch, it's nice to meet you" I said shaking there hands

"nice to meet you to, Ross has said a lot of nice things about you" I looked at Ross and gave him one of those "wow" looks.

Riker came up to Ross and whispered something. I could kinda hear. "are you fixing to fuck her?" me and Ross looked at each other at the same time and smiled.

Ross POV

"Not yet" I whispered to Riker hoping Samantha wouldn't hear. I over heard Rydel talking to Samantha.

"OMG I finally have a girl in this house!" again me and Samantha looked at each other and smiled.

Samantha POV

Wow Ross was right. His dad told him to come over to him. "don't do anything you'll regret." we looked at each other now in a weird way.

This is gonna be a strange night.

A/N: So what did you think? A longer chapter yay! Ok on my instagram I will try to post the outfits so enjoy!