Chapter 2

Appearance is Deceptive!

Lilly Oliver's POV..

"No Dylan, Lilly! Call me master!" His voice...it held disgust.

Never in my life I felt this much hatred towards anyone. But the hatred I felt for him was so strong that I felt myself shivering with rage.

"In your dreams!" I muttered daringly and he stared at me for a few good seconds..

I couldn't make out the expressions his eyes held.

Was he shocked?

Surprised?

Reluctant? or Angry??

"You are one brave little Kitten! Huhh?" He murmured back in my ear with same shameless tone and I struggled in his grasp trying my level best to push him away but he was S-T-R-O-N-G!

Yes he was strong! Very much!

Because he was capable of killing everyone and anyone!

This man had the audacity to shoot a woman without fault and then slap her to bleed!

He was definitely strong!

BUT I wasn't sacred of him...

I will never be! I will never bow to this man because he was the killer of my only blood relation in the world!

He killed Woods Oliver! My brother!

"Do as I say Lilly!" He was whispering in my ear again and I clenched my fists against his grip which caused my nails to dig in his palm flesh but he looked least affected. He didn't flinch nor did he loosen his grip. "And I promise to reward you with my best!" What?? "Serve me! Serve me with your heart and I promise not to let you go ever!" Holy-cow! Is he for real?? What the hell is he even thinking!!

I wasn't a kid who needed explanation of whatever he wanted!

HE and ME? Never!

"Never!!! I would like to die before I take orders from you!" I growled with full rage and his head snapped at me in surprise once again. I didn't tear away from his gaze and stared back.

Suddenly his lips turned up in a smirk and he left me all of a sudden..

"Cool! The next option for you is to go to clubs! Where loads and loads of horny beasts awaits you!" He said in a matter of fact tone and his statement caused me to let out a harsh chuckle..

"Horny beasts? Beasts you are talking about Dylan? Who are you? Are you any different? Killing people? Killing my innocent brother? Isn't it a beast act???" I shouted like an angry tigress and I felt my inner self crying, wailing loudly when once again the scene of him killing my brother roamed in my head..

I couldn't get out the ting of satisfaction I saw in Dylan's eyes when my brother died...

He was laughing at Woods's dead state with silent humor.

I used to be a coward because I was afraid of losing my precious ones. My Mum, my Dad and my dearest brother.

And my fears of losing snatched everything from me. I was 10 years older when mother and father sent me and my brother on a trip to a hill station but when we came back home we found Mum and Dad mysteriously dead in their bedroom. Blood was oozing out of their throats and they were dead many hours ago..

I thought life was cruel but my brother was there. He saved me. He wasn't expressive, he was rude to me but I always knew that somewhere he loved me as I always loved him, always. The days before he death we had a fight he was angry with me. The day he died he was still very much angry and all was my fault. I didn't get a chance to say even a mere sorry.