•Prologue•

Chirstopher Smith leaned back with his chair staring at his both sons with lazy eyes and smoked to the cigarette one last time before smashing it's burning end over the ash tray..

"He didn't had the money Father!" Jonathan Smith, the elder one started his narration with a dismay. His hands were knotted behind his back in respect to his father and he was standing all alret unlike his younger brother who was standing leaning his shoulder with the wall just beside him, with hands stuffed in his pant pockets.

His style, his attitude was deviant..

He was Dylan Smith...

Christopher just hummed, his anger building up instantly..

"So you are here to tell that YOU failed Jon??" Christopher said in his ever so cold tone and Jonathan gulped..

"Father! We tried!" Jonathan started to explain but Christopher stopped him with the movement of his hand..

"I don't fu*king care about your tries! I wanted my money but you failed to get it? I asked you to have it either by hook or by crook! Didn't I??" He bellowed at his sons, throwing the ash tray on the floor breaking it in million, billion pieces.

Jonathan's eyes widened as he nodded frantically  while Dylan looked least affected. There was no change in his posture, his eyes were cold...dark as they always were..

"Ye--yes Father I...I am trying to explain that only!" Jonathan convinced Christopher to listen to him and his nostrils flared in anger...

"Then fu*king shot it immediately!!" Christopher and his all time bad temper, ah not so cool...

"Yes Father! We went to his home and asked for money! He refused to give any! We had a fight and Dylan shot him! The bullet hit his heart and he died!" He paused to take a breath and looked at Dylan with the corner of his eyes who was still standing least bothered on the mention of his name or whatever the angry glares he was getting from his Father..

"We searched for the whole house but there was not a single penny in his cottage!" Jonathan's voice was getting lower and deep..

"What's the point you want to explain Jonathan?" Christopher said in a tired tone and Jonathan nodded..

"We found a girl there boss!" He finally threw the card and Christopher frowned at him..

"What the fu*k do you mean by 'you found a girl there'!!?" He asked in a tone filled with curiosity and sat straight, leaning his elbows on his table..

"A girl Sire! An alive girl!" He insisted on his words and Christopher waited for Jonathan to explain further but he didn't, instead he waited for  Christopher to comment..

"Sooo?" That's all Christopher found himself saying and Jonathan looked reluctant..

"She tried to run Father!" His voice was once again going deeper. "And we warned her to stop but she didn't!" His eyes were filled with something which Christopher assumed was a little regret.

"Did you shoot her?" Christopher growled and Jonathan looked down..

"Yes Father! Dylan Did!" He said with a sigh, shaking his head...

But there was not a single wave of regret on Dylan's face and he was looking so calm as if he was unaware of the severeness of his act..

He stood straight buttoning his suit jacket and run his manly hands through his hair..

"Ok so! Enough of the fu*king sh!t for today! I think we should get going!" He said in a heavy voice and a different kinda husk dripped from his words.