"No Means No"- H.G.

Your P.O.V.
You walk in the house you haven't been in since high school. You breathe it all in, the memories of the scandal and such that happened few years back.

"Honey," your mom calls. You yell back a 'yes' and she replies with 'someone's here to see you'. You downstairs to see the love of your li- you shake your head. Hayes and his older brother, Nash, smiling down at you, yourself being only 5'2.

"How's it hangin'?" Nash asked, going to sit down, but falls, missing the seat by a mere few inches. He, quickly, recuperated, by standing up again.

"Well nothing other then the fact we're next door neighbors now" they're eyes widen at the fact that they've had a crush on you since middle school.

Hayes P.O.V.
I'm in love with y/n.
I have been since 6th Grade! Nash is always the one that gets the girl, but this time, for sure.. y/n will be mine.

Nash P.O.V.
Y/N is so beautiful.
I remember when Hayes told me he had a new friend that he like, in 6th Grade. I was in 9th Grade and 14 and in love with a 12 year old in the 6th.. but now, I'm in love with a sixteen year old and I'm now nineteen.

Your P.O.V.
I walk up to them, giving them both a hug each. When we get in their new car, Hayes drove and I sat, in the back, with Nash. Nash starts asking about my day and how life treating me, but i'm not in the mood to talk. He grabs my hand and puts it on his pants. I try to grab my hand away, but his grip is strong. I scratch him and he lets go. When we finally get to McDonald's, I jump out the car and went to the bathroom. I start to cry. I feels like shit and Nash has the nerve of doing that. I want to punch him. In the face. With a chair.. or a brick. I am going to tell Hayes, but I haven't a clue how.