"Now that that's over with."

"Y/N, the boys are coming over in a few minutes." My older brother Cameron shouted up the stairs. "All of them?" I questioned back. "Ya, Hayes is coming as well." He responded. I smiled to my self before closing my bedroom door. Hayes and I had been seeing each other for a few months without my brother knowing. We did our best to sneak around because we knew our brothers would never leave us alone about it. My thoughts were broken by the sound of loud knocking coming from down stairs. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water as two arms made there way around my waist. Hayes rested his head on my shoulder and reached over to grab the bottle. He opened it up and took a sip before returning the lid to the top of the bottle and placing it back in my hands. I smiled and turned around to hug him properly when his name was called out from the living room. We sighed in unison before he kissed the top head and jogged out of the room. I groaned quietly as i walked through the living room to go upstairs. "Y/N, why don't you join us." Cameron said as he gestured to the movie title screen playing on the tv. I took the only open seat between Hayes, who was sitting next to Nash, and Cameron and waited for someone to press play. The movie started and i could feel my eye lids start to droop. I slowly rested my head on Hayes' shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist so I was brought closer to him. I could feel myself fall asleep as we got to the second scene of the movie.

I woke up back in my bed. It was still dark outside when i rolled over to look out the window. I realized I wasn't alone, due to the person under the covers next to me. I shook the person and smiled at Hayes as re rolled over onto me. "Your brother carried you up here after the movie ended, I only came up here when the rest of them fell asleep." He said pulling me into his chest and kissing my lips quickly. I pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "I missed this." He whispered. I nodded "I know I did too. But I mean what would our brothers say, you know how protective Cam is and Nash would never let this go." I exclaimed. He sighed and nodded. "When are we going to tell them? Because lets face it, they're going to find out at some time." I stated. "I know I was kinda hoping we could wait a while." He responded. "I think it's a little late for that." Someone said from the doorway to my room. We whipped our heads to the door and saw Nash and Cam standing there smirking. I blushed and pulled the blanket up over my head. "Did you guys seriously think we didn't know something was going on between you two?" Cam said laughing. "You two are the most obvious people we have ever met." "So you're saying that you knew we were together all this time?" Hayes asked. "Not exactly, but we had our guesses. We completely support you two but if you hurt each other i swear to god." Cam said laughing. We smiled. "And please don't do any of this lovey dovey stuff in front of us, you are still our siblings." Nash exclaimed as they left the room. "Now that that's over with." Hayes said as he leaned over and kissed me. "None of that." Was shouted from someone down stairs. We pulled away from each other and laughed loudly as he pulled me back into his chest.