Do i really love him?

The next day when Kakashi takes Naoki and i to meet up with team 7 again they await us at the training grounds. Naruto grins that goofey grin at me and waves, i wave back with a big smile.  He adjust's his headband on his forehead as Kakashi explains to them their training for today. Naoki and i will watch on the side as they train for the day. 

Naoki and i play a game of shogi and every once in a while i would look up at Naruto. He trained hard and refused to give up. his attitude was a wonderful thing about him. He is so possitive and... and so many other things! 

"Amaya..." Naoki says shaking my shoulder waking me up from my daydream, "Amaya it's your turn."

"Oh," I say looking at the board, "Sorry... just a little, uh distracted that's all." I rub the back of my neck with my hand.

"Distracted?" Naoki repeats. "By what? there only training." 

"I know," I say shrugging my shoulders, "I guess i just miss training like that. Your turn." 

Naoki nods studying the board. "You miss training? You used to complain everytime your sensei would make your team train, Amaya are you really ok?" 

I sigh as i look over my shoulder once more at the spiky blonde. "Yes, I'm really fine."

"Sure about that?" He asks

I laugh, "I'm really fine, Naoki. It's just this team is so much different from my old team. You know what i mean?" 

"Yeah they are more cocky and loud than the sand village ninja." He jokes. 

I roll my eyes and watch his next move. After i make my next move i realize i had made a worng move and sure enough he notices. He smiles and pushes the board away from him after he make his winning move. I sigh, i was never really good at shogi like Naoki is. Naoki has never met an oponent able to beat him at shogi yet. 

Aftre their training Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke took Naoki and i on a picnic. We ate in almost complete silence except the sound of munching food. We were all pretty hungry i'm sure. After Naruto and i finished he took me on a walk by the river. 

"So Amaya," Naruto says as he kicks a rock with his foot sending it tumbling forward, "How do you like Konoha so far?" 

"It's great!" I reply. "It's really been fun and Naoki likes it too i'm sure!" 

He nods as if that was what he expected me to say. "Do you like it better than the Sunagakure?"

"Well..." I shrug my shoulders. "I guess so. But i still miss all the people i knew there, but i'm sure i'll meet new people here, right?" 

"Amaya!" Naoki yells from a the direction we had come from though i can't see him. "Let's go!" 

"Be right there." I say towards his direction. "I'll see you later naruto." Before i can take even a step away he grabs my wrist. i turn and look at him and he's smiling. 

"Bye Amaya!" He kisses me on the cheek then releases my wrist.

I stand there for a moment shocked. I blush a thousand shades of red and then run towards Naoki before he can see me. Damn it! why do i feel this way? Is it possible i like him? no i can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i know it's short and so are the other chapters and it's a kinda sloppy but i'm kinda busy with school and stuff so just a little tired haha XD i'll try to make the next chapter better ! please comment/fan/vote/message me if you like it!