Goodbye

Alright so this is my first story on wattpad and i'm not to sure of how good a writer i am yet. It's a naruto love story btw.

her's some facts on the main character though.

Name: Amaya Mori

Hair color:  Black

Eye color: Blue

Normal wardrobe: white shirt, blue skirt, blue and white flats. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amaya!" My brother calls after me as i run ahead. i know i should stop, stop and let him catch up but how can i? This will be my first time seeing my mother since she was injured and wasn't able to return home from her mission.  

Inside the hospital it is cold and a chill runs up my spine when i see the room my mother is in. i'm afraid to go in, afraid to see her injuries but i must. When my brother, Naoki catches up to me we walk in together. The room is bright with light that shines through the window. my heart almost stops when i see my mom wrapped in bandages. she shouldn't be here in this hospital, she should be home cooking dinner like she normally would at this time of day, but no. instead she had to be called into a mission and almost killed.

She groans and her eyes flutter open. her deep emerald eyes are calm even in the massive pain she must be in. "Amaya, Naoki.... you shouldn't waste time here. didn't i tell you two to go to the hidden village of leaves?"

I nod my head and reply, "But we wanted to see you one last time. when will you join us in the hidden leaf village?" I know the reality, she won't join us she will die. But i want more than anything for her to live so i pretend like she will.

"Go now." She says. her voice is soft like it always is. "You must leave here and go to find your uncle Hatake, Kakashi."

my eyes fill with water and warm tears slip down my cheek. i don't want to leave her. Naoki doesn't want to either but he doesn't cry like i am.

With what litle strenght she has left she lifts her head and kisses me on the cheek and puts her hand on Naoki's cheek. her hand falls and she stops breathing. her heart stops. she died.

i scream and medical ninja come rushing in. i cry into Naoki's shoulder as we walk out of the building.

first dad now mom. why did they have to die and leave me and Naoki alone? 

When Naoki and i arrive back home we grab our bags toss them over our shoulders and leave without looking back.