If my parents don't come soon, then I might be dead. I'm weak, while he's too strong.

"Back it up, Tom. You don't want to know what I'll do to you if you don't stop." I fingered him as he took his final steps and reached my bed. He bent down to match my height as I was sitting on my bed.

"Oh yeah?" Tom simpered. "What are you going to do? Yell at the top of your lungs? It isn't going to help. No one knows that I'm here to visit you, no one will know even if I kill you right here." He placed one hand on my cheek, and that made me feel very uncomfortable.

Before he gets too far, I don't have a choice but to take action. So, I grabbed his wrist and bit very hard, causing him to curse in pain.

"That's what bastards like you get." I sassily say to Tom. He looks at me, angrier than ever.

All of sudden, I couldn't breathe properly.

He was strangling me to death.

His strong hands clenched the grip onto my neck as I tried to pull off his grip, but my elbow hurt due to the bruise.

I was striving to move and breath. Tom was relishing this moment, and I thought that I might just die.

"Let-let go.....of....me." It wasn't a good idea to talk because it hurt badly and Tom kept on tightening his grip on me. "Not in a million years, babe. This is for your boyfriend."

"Bastard." I stutter. Seems like I shouldn't have said that because he looked even angrier.

"You know why your boyfriend almost killed me yesterday? It was because I said to him that I'll win you over because you're mine. I'll get what I want from only you." Tom deviously smiled.

I was so angry that I attempted to claw Tom's arms with my nails, but he grasped my hand and clutched it hard, hurting me more. His other hand wasn't in my throat anymore, and the moment I tried to catch my breath, he began to choke me once again.

This is the end of me. I thought to myself. I'll actually have my own funeral, but not before Tom has his. My parents, my friends, and my boyfriend will not spare him.

Just then, my parents, Aunt Liza, two nurses the doctor came barging into this room. At last, I'm saved.

"Lay a finger on my daughter, and I'm calling the cops!" My mom shouted. Tom looked at me while saying, "You called them, didn't you?" My dad grabbed Tom and threw punches at him. Tom didn't have the strength to fight back, but he was sure mad.

"How dare you come back in Jasmine's life?! How dare you do all this to her?!" My dad yelled while hitting Tom. The doctor got a hold of dad while the nurses held onto Tom. Aunt Liza rushed over to me and consoled me.

"Back away from my daughter and don't you ever show your disgusting face again, you hear me?" My mom walked up to Tom and looked into his eyes which were full of hatred. Tom kept his eyes locked with mine before exiting the room.

"Are you okay?" Asked dad. I nod my head in reply and wrapped my arms around his waist. He soothed my back saying, "I wish I never left you alone."

"Don't blame yourself, Arson. He would've done something whether it was in our presence or not." My mom exclaimed.

"At least we'd be there to protect her from almost dying! That beast touched my daughter. Heck, he had the nerve to come back and be the cause of all of this." Dad protested as he let go of me.

"I'm sure Jazzy is okay, right darlin?" Aunt Liza said.

"I'm just tired. Can I rest?" I yawned.

"Yes. But your aunt and I are staying with you while your dad gets cleaned up and explains to the doctor what all this was about." Mom softly spoke as she gave me a glass of water first, and then helped me lay down and covered me with the white covers.

Dad kissed my forehead and left the room while my mom and aunt Liza sat on the sofa.

Wait until Austin hears about this. I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------

Liked this chapter? If yes, then I consider you clicking that star button! If no, no problem. But, if you like, you can continue reading and watch how the story changes, and maybe, just maybe you'll reconsider on not voting;)

Thanks for reading! Point out any mistakes and feel free to comment!